RollerCoaster Ride

Swiftkick00
on 2/9/13 9:21 am

Hi Guys

I'm on day 3 of 2 week pre op diet and this is incredibly difficult.  The taste of my protein drinks though aren't bad, certainly no compare to real food.... I'm sick of jello, broth has been okay, popsicles ok---but geez for food eaters i. e. pre VGSleevers....this is a food separation funeral. 

I have mild pneumonia taking antibiotics also with the anxiety that my surgery could possibly be canceled if my chest xray isn't clear.  I'm scheduled 2/20.  My surgeon says all should be ok, but I'm a worry wart especially after reading how it can takes weeks and months to clear pneumonia......i don't feel bad, tired a bit, but my fever gone

My mom was sleeved yesterday kiss....we have been a mom/daughter team....I wasn't able to be around her because of my sickness which has been very difficult for me because we have been stuck to the hip during the whole process....She is doing well but understandably not able to talk to long on the phone....so updates from her husband who I don't like much (long story)

I'm also in the final semester of my master's degree which is by itself stressful enough. 

I'm feeling sooooo many emotions and I can't eat......wow talk about the reality of admitting a food addiction.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 63 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 246 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views