just a note on the funny side

debiosbo
on 2/10/13 9:22 am - WA
VSG on 02/06/13

OK everyone I needed to name my new tummy I talk about and to it ALL the time,So after I thought about it for awhile this is what I came up with my new tummy is now my best friend so I decided to name her Biff (Best Friends Forever) Please post the name you gave your new tummy I don't want to be the only crazy one talking to my new tummy and calling it by name... thanks, Debi & Biff

Bethany1988
on 2/10/13 9:34 am - MI
VSG on 02/18/13

I will call her "squishy" and she will be mine, she will be my "squishy"... lol. 

I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. –Christopher Reeves

debiosbo
on 2/10/13 10:18 am - WA
VSG on 02/06/13

I like that "Squishy" I needed to add a personal feeling toward my new tummy...

pineview01
on 2/10/13 11:07 am - Davison, MI

No name here.  I don't talk to my tummy.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

cajunlady1958
on 2/10/13 11:54 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
I named mine Taz because he is so demanding sometimes. He will growl at me when I eat too fast or if he thinks he should have some food even though I don't feel hungry

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views