strength of a mouse but attitude of a warrior...

mnmommaof2
on 2/11/13 1:42 am
VSG on 11/23/12

So I woke up this morning determined to get rid of all the pesky snow on my driveway.  Prepped myself by drinking my protein shake and spending twenty minutes bundling up my three year old for MN weather.  Struggled getting the snow blower out of the garage and pulled the starter cord ten times before I got so light headed I had to sit down. 

I'm just getting frustrated by my lack of energy.  I'm two and a half months out and ready to kick a** and take names.  I just wish my body agreed with me.

How long will this last?

Highest weight 279.8

Surgery weight 268 

mimij
on 2/11/13 2:45 am - McDonough, GA
VSG on 10/03/12

I see Dr Aceves did your surgery. Do you have a doctor following you for labwork? Your iron and/or vitamin levels might be to blame. Also, are you drinking minimum 96 oz water each day? I have had boundless energy since I recovered from anesthesia and surgery.

MIMI  Highest weight 215  SW 203  GW 125   M1 -22  M2 -12  M3 -11  M4 -7  M5 -10  M6 -5  M7 -6  M8 -5  M9 -4  M10 -3  In maintenance since June 2013  HT- 5'2"  

mnmommaof2
on 2/11/13 3:24 am
VSG on 11/23/12

I get my blood work done again at the end of the month... my primary is doing all my aftercare.  My water has been slacking the last few days so that might be the reason for today's episode.  Drinking Drinking Drinking today to rehydrate.  and I do wonder if my levels are low but some days are great and I feel fabulous-- and others are like today. 

I envy your boundless energy! 

Highest weight 279.8

Surgery weight 268 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 65 views