1 Month from Today-I will be Sleeved!!

StacyRed
on 3/1/13 12:53 am - KS
VSG on 04/01/13

This is my first post, but I have been lurking here since about October when my WLS Journey first began. I received my Approval last week, and yesterday-received my Surgery Date of April 1-Gastric Sleeve with Dr. Hoehn at KC Bariatrics in Lenexa.

Can't Wait!

Stacy in Topeka, KS

jenn227
on 3/1/13 1:05 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

Congrats!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

Christina_G
on 3/1/13 2:17 am - Raytown, MO
VSG on 02/19/13
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is very exciting for you. Good luck with everything. I just had surgery with Dr. Hoehn on 2/19/13 so if you have any questions or wanna chit chat about what to expect feel free to message me or anything!
YAY!!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26

Starting Weight: 317.2; Goal Weight: 160; Surgery Date: 2/19/13

StacyRed
on 3/5/13 3:34 am - KS
VSG on 04/01/13

Thank you, Gals! :) I am so sorry it took me so long to reply..I had a busy weekend and haven't had much computer time..then it took me a bit to find my original post..lol

Christina, How is Surgery day-before surgery/after Surgery? More importantly-Do you come home with the drain in? lol And when do they take the catheter out?

Also-do they provide you with any sort of small/firm pillow, or is that something we need to bring ourselves? How about the "skid-proof" socks(need to bring, or are those provided?)

And how soon do they let you have ice chips? lol

That is all I can think of for now, but I am sure I will think of something else. I can't believe it is finally becoming a Reality! :)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views