That WOW moment and NSV

Lexi2012
on 3/3/13 9:22 am
VSG on 06/13/12

This weekend I experienced one of those WOW moments.  I could not believe it, WOW!

I was at a Special Olympics Event, during the opening ceremonies we were seated in an auditorium.  Mind you i have been here many times before and always I would never fit comfortably in the middle school auditorium seats. OUCH!  Well this weekend I fit! YAY! My size 10 butt fit nicely in those seats, I was like WOW, thats me?  I really fit?  Then later in the evening, I felt cold.  My son had packed an extra sweater so I decided to put it on.  OMG what a wonderful NSV!,  It fit and it looked like a boyfriend shirt on me.  My son said really mom?  Now you're gonna wear my clothes?  YUP I sure am.  I was once a size 22 and a size 10 feels great.  I kept up with the athletes, I ran around and wore out my own 10 & 11 year old kids !  I had great NSV's this weekend and I will keep those memories with me always.  Can't wait to see what a size 8 feels like, lol

Lexi         
fat2fit2012
on 3/3/13 10:34 am - FL
VSG on 03/05/13
That is awesome!!!! Congrats

~Fat2Fit2012                    

Pre-Op Weight- 234 | Surgery Weight- 222.2 | Current Weight- 175.5 | Goal Weight- 130

LolaB
on 3/3/13 11:32 am - NY
VSG on 01/23/13

What a wonderful NSV, sounds like you had a great time. heart

"If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete." Siddhartha Gautama

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 76 views