CALLING ALL APRIL 8 SLEEVERS

katie L.
on 3/14/13 4:23 am

Hi, i know everyone is so ready to do this, so what are you busy doingheart? I will be having my surgery in Columbia, South Carolina it"s about 2 1/2 hours away. But I have some pre-op stuff to finish up in the next free weeks so I am super busy.I also need to do some shopping. I am dreaming about my surgery all the time. Are you guys dreaming? Today I had a candy bar furnal today so no more candy. I haven"t eaten a candy bar for over eight months so I don"t think I will miss them. What about you guys?

If you guys have any information about the surgery or the hospital stay i need all the help I can get? GOD bless you all.

(deactivated member)
on 3/14/13 7:42 am - Lower Burrell, PA

Im two days after you and am super duper excited. No nerves yet. I've been listening to alot of newbie wls graduates in my facebook group and they have been so helpful. I have been dreaming about the surgery and stressing alot. I have all of my protein shakes that I need, my little containers for my food when I get to that stage, my scale, my blender bottle, I even bought some sf syrups to liven up my shakes.  I hope you are doing well. I have all of my testing done so thats all out of the way. My surgeon is goin to be at a military engagement so I will be having my pre op appointment on monday instead of two weeks prior to surgery. I'm nervous about that cuz if i havent lost weight he is cancelling my surgery. UGH. You are going to do great and maybe  we can be sleever birthday buddies. :D

katie L.
on 3/14/13 2:18 pm

It's nice to have someone to talk to that is walking the same road at the same time as you are . I think being sleeve buddies is a great idea.Matter of fact the more the merry.

Newdaynewme
on 3/14/13 11:43 am - MI

I'm April 3 I'm so ready we will do great......

Sleeved on 4/3/13   Hw 330  Sw 288   Gw 170

Khloé T.
on 3/14/13 11:19 pm
VSG on 04/08/13 with

I'm scheduled for April 8th! I have a facebook group for April 2013 sleevers! If you'd like to join, please send me your e-mail address associated with your facebook and I'll send you an invitation. Right now we're sitting at 40+ members of April sleevers, and everyone is so, so supportive and wonderful. :)

So far I'm still sampling protein shakes and going tonight to buy some of the stuff I'll need post-op, like a blood pressure monitor (I have hypertension and take medicine for it so I'll need a machine to document readings), a new blender, measuring cups, etc. I'm excited!

I haven't had chocolate since January 1st. Or caffeine. I did it to prepare myself for the surgery. Now if only I could get rid of that occasional Sprite I'd be all set. ;)

---Khloé

Khloe's Closet (my VSG blog)

MisVee
on 3/16/13 2:27 am
VSG on 04/22/13
I too will be April sleeved...22nd is my day, I think this forum is awesome!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 266 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views