Exercise accountability thread--Sunday 04/28

christib1975
on 4/28/13 1:47 am - KS
VSG on 03/04/13

Decided to track all my exercise, not just running/jogging/walking...

Today will be spent doing yard work at my in-laws house...followed by a lovely lunch of grilled salmon burgers and some cottage cheese.

What will you be doing today to get moving???/

HW: 324  CW: 201.4

Jls8877
on 4/28/13 2:11 am
After enjoying a very fun girls night out, I will be spending my day on the couch and then cleaning my kitchen.
But...
I ran 6.2 (10k) miles yesterday in preparation for my first 10K race Saturday. This week I plan to continue to train by running on plan Monday, Tues and Thursday. Wednesday I want to take a light walk and Friday I will rest.
susieg.tx
on 4/28/13 3:27 am - TX
VSG on 09/04/12 with
I cleaned out my closet last night and a few rooms in the house. This morning I ran a 10k. Now at the pool with the family swimming laps with the kids (10 and 8). They kick my butt at breaststroke and butterfly but I am still the freestyle champ!

katie L.
on 4/28/13 9:13 am

Hi you guys are doing so well. I on the other hand am doing nothing when it comes to  exercise.  I am 3 weeks out still sore  doing everything I can to get my water down and eating is almost impossible but I am trying to get it down . I am cold all the time. I hate the things on the stage 2 diet, grits, mashed potatoes butter buds. On Monday I start stage 3 these items are added can tuna in water, can chicken, canned salmon all packed in water, eggs ,low fat cheese,no sugar added applesauce. Maybe I will do a little better with the added items. I always feel tired, weak, just plain yuck. Everyone says it will get better, my question is when ?

Jls8877
on 4/28/13 10:51 am
My advice would be to start walking a few blocks now. It is so important to move as much as you can tolerate. Especially if its an outside walk.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views