Article: Abercrombie and Fitch CEO explains why he hates fat chicks...

mimij
on 5/8/13 1:31 am - McDonough, GA
VSG on 10/03/12

Disgusting. I never shopped there obviously because I wouldn't have fit into anything, but remind me never to shop there now that I am one of the cool skinny girls. That is so disgusting. We are all the same beautiful people inside. This man and his company are so superficial. We see and experience this attitude all the time, but it doesn't make it right.

MIMI  Highest weight 215  SW 203  GW 125   M1 -22  M2 -12  M3 -11  M4 -7  M5 -10  M6 -5  M7 -6  M8 -5  M9 -4  M10 -3  In maintenance since June 2013  HT- 5'2"  

ShootForTheMoon
on 5/8/13 1:38 am
VSG on 12/20/12 with

Their clothes just aren't that great anyway, so there's not much of a loss. :)

And I agree. Anybody can change their outsides, it's how we are inside that really counts. 

Height: 5'8

sunny_disposition
on 5/8/13 2:20 am - Miami, FL
VSG on 01/28/13

I don't recall seeing anyone past the age of 14/15 wearing A+F anyway.  So he's may not be upsetting the people wearing the clothes, but certainly the parents that are buying them!

ravenbrown
on 5/8/13 2:40 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

I'm without words.  And randomly, the A+F store in midtown NYC was on the corner of the block I was staying at, so I had to walk by it every single time I went to the office and there was literally a line around the corner to get in every single hour the store was open.  I can't believe that store is so popular with such a dickhead for a CEO.  That's just disgusting.

Maria712
on 5/8/13 2:44 am - PA
VSG on 03/14/13
That man has some serious issues he needs to work on. He most likely has his own self esteem problems. I wonder if he was overweight as a child. He certainly doesn't look like one of the "cool kids" he is marketing too. I kind of feel sorry for him but that may be the therapist in me. 😕
Chris Waffle
on 5/8/13 2:54 am - Cypress, CA

He's no friend to fat dudes, either. I went in there when I hit goal, thinking I was pretty slim and size Large shirts were pretty loose on me in every big department store I went into. 

Well I got into the A+F and the XXLs barely fit me! I ran into this in a few other trendy stores as well. Sizes running really small to keep out the "riff raff" I guess.  I was like, "Can't a man with some loose skin get a shirt up in here?"

Join me at #OH2013

HW: 375 SW: 295 CW: 195

I'm in it to win it!

grayC
on 5/8/13 3:25 am
VSG on 05/01/13
As a transplanted New Yorker I am spouting all sort of
Gooood city profanities!!!
Thank god the kids ain't home, but the dog is lookin at me weird...
This was always my standard reply to anyone who passed a comment
About my weight....
"I can always lose weight...you'll ALWAYS be UGLY "( or fugly) depending on my mood!!
Fits perfectly here!

Shagdoll
on 5/8/13 3:49 am

That's riiiiight, LOL!!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Imakitekat
on 5/8/13 4:27 am - ID
VSG on 09/23/13
Gray c

You are flipping hilarious!!! Your messages are always short and to the point and hit the nail right on the head! I look forward to your posts, thanks for making me smile! And I also wish someone would hot that guy over the head, what a idiot!

Lisa
grayC
on 5/9/13 3:17 am
VSG on 05/01/13
Thanks Lisa!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 400 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op