Article: Abercrombie and Fitch CEO explains why he hates fat chicks...

ShootForTheMoon
on 5/8/13 1:03 am
VSG on 12/20/12 with

I was never a fan of A+F in the first place, but now I'm disgusted with them. You won't ever catch me shopping in their store, not even when I'm one of the "skinny cool kids." 

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/abercrombie-fitch-ceo-expla ins-why-he-hates-fat-chicks/

Height: 5'8

Willowbeez
on 5/8/13 1:09 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 05/14/13

Totally agree with you!  I hope there are enough skinny, beautiful people to keep them in business. devil

Deckeriv
on 5/8/13 1:18 am - TX
VSG on 03/26/13

If he said he didn't want black people shopping there he would be vilified.

If he said he didn't want gay people shopping there he would be castrated.

Fat people have always been discriminated against. Let's all march on Washington and demand equal justice. Right after I finish my cheesecake....only kidding.

I don't need A+F to know I'm cool. Fat but Cool...yep that's me.

800 calories and less than 20 net carbs is the shizzle

ShootForTheMoon
on 5/8/13 1:32 am
VSG on 12/20/12 with

This is dead on. It seems to be the last form of discrimination that is still considered okay.

Shagdoll
on 5/8/13 1:22 am

Did I read that article right?  The biggest size he makes for women is a size 10???  WTF is wrong with this man???  And just for ****s & giggles I pulled up Mike Jeffries pic because I was pretty sure he must look like a Greek God but to my horror & amusement, he was all kinds of fugly!!!!  So he doesn't want to attract what he calls "fat, unattractivve & not cool" people???  Does this shallow **** need to look in the mirror?  As someone else said below in that article ... looks like he is trying to get back something he missed out from his youth. 

I went into this store once because I knew I could finally fit into it.  Everything was spaghetti strapped tank tops & short shorts.  Fine for most pre-teens who can wear this stuff but whatever.  I won't be shopping there & if my kids were old enough, I wouldn't let them shop there either ... sorry if that offends anyone *****ads this & likes to shop there, just my personal opinion.

Sorry, I guess I'm just in a "talk ****" kinda mood today.  I do have a smile on my face though right now knowing that I love everyone for who they are except mean people! surprise

Jenn  

WWBD?  

ShootForTheMoon
on 5/8/13 1:37 am
VSG on 12/20/12 with

Can you believe it?! I don't even know how anybody (skinny or not)  can shop in that store with a good conscience just knowing the CEO thinks like that. It disgusts me even to think about. 

Makes me wanna throat-punch that guy... 

Shagdoll
on 5/8/13 1:41 am
On May 8, 2013 at 8:37 AM Pacific Time, ShootForTheMoon wrote:

Can you believe it?! I don't even know how anybody (skinny or not)  can shop in that store with a good conscience just knowing the CEO thinks like that. It disgusts me even to think about. 

Makes me wanna throat-punch that guy... 

I'll hold him down for you ... it's on!!!! no

Jenn  

WWBD?  

ShootForTheMoon
on 5/8/13 1:26 am, edited 5/8/13 1:30 am
VSG on 12/20/12 with

photo gty_michael_jeffries_abercrombie_mi_121019_wg_zps56a1957c.jpg

"One might wonder why Mike Jeffries only wants to be in the company of good-looking people. That curiosity will end after seeing what this freak looks like.

After seeing a picture of Mike Jeffries, it can only be concluded that he was never around good-looking people as a kid and is now making up for the glamorous youth he wishes he had."

mary d
on 5/8/13 1:56 am

Me thinks he needs to lay off the botox and stay out of the sun....oh, and fire his hair stylist pronto!

Lap Band 2006  

VSG 2008

Shagdoll
on 5/8/13 1:58 am, edited 5/8/13 2:02 am

I was about to say Mary ... because he looks all kinds of jacked up!!!  I was like, WTF is wrong with his eye(s)???!!! 

He was beat with the fugly stick!!!

I better stop while I am ahead or Member Services is gonna tell me to be nice but then again, I hope they just want me nice to OUR OH members & that it excludes mojos like lil' Mikey.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views