what is with the bottomless pit during that time of the month??

jayla_love
on 7/19/13 3:56 am - CA
VSG on 07/16/12

How and why can I eat so much during PMS etc..?? And chocolate.. don't even get me started..

I had my 1 year surgiversary on tuesday.. feeling conflicted and a bit lost.  I am proud of the 120 pounds I have lost but also feel like it should be more .. Hubby and I have been having lots of fights and issues since I had this surgery and stress eating has always been an issue.. hmmmm

datachick
on 7/19/13 4:05 am - WA
VSG on 10/26/12

The WLS was on our stomachs, not our brains unfortunately. Obviously our heads are still attached after surgery and they are the things in control.

How about throwing all of the chocolate and bad stuff out. Today. Right now. Does that freak you out?

Maybe a visit with a therapist, if you don't already have one, is in order. Wouldn't it feel great to have a handle on these things once and for all? It's not going to change unless you change something.

Hang in there, take a bit of action today. And a bit tomorrow. It'll make you feel better.

VSG 10/26/12 • HEIGHT 5'4"
GW = 140 lbs met Month 9
CW = 133
lbs
Loss per Month: 8 >  9 > 7 > SURGERY  > 15 > 10 > 10 > 10 > 7 > 5 > 6
  > 6 > 5 > 5 > 0

It works if you work it; it sorta works if you sorta work it; and it doesn't work if you don't work it.

Carmelita
on 7/19/13 4:52 am - Four Corners, NM
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 247 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views