Nectar Sample pack

Akidd1012
on 8/26/13 12:18 am - KY
VSG on 07/25/13

I finally received my sample pack in the mail(after almost 4 weeks). Mixed the roadside lemonade with 12 ounces water, a few strawberries and about 1/4 of the small packet of crystal light! Omg I feel like I am at chili's( their strawberry lemonade is the best ever)! Now... For the rest of them.... Any suggestions? Good? Bad? Better if mixed with half juice half water?

vanilla bean torte, 

caribbean cooler,

cappucino,

pink ggrapefruit, strawberry mmouse, twisted cherry, fuzzy nnavel, chocolate ttruffle, strawberry kiwi, crystal sky, and apple ecstasy

Ms Shell
on 8/26/13 1:10 am - Hawthorne, CA

I used almond milk to mix with the vanilla bean torte, cappucino, strawberry mouse and chocolate truffle.  The others I haven't tried but I'm sure I'll mix them with some crystal light or some kind.  Probably lemonade or something...not sure yet.

AdeanaMarie
on 8/26/13 1:17 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

I just bought four different sample flavors of Syntrax at my surgeon's office.  Hoping I like them.  Found out that some are gluten free and all are lactose free, which works for me.

Hope that you like your flavors.  

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

AdeanaMarie
on 8/26/13 3:09 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

Just tried the cappuccino one and I love it.  Going to buy the big ole' 2 pound container on Amazon.  YUM!

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

jiller
on 8/26/13 10:41 am - PA

I sometimes use the vanilla bean or chocolate truffle with decaf coffee and stevia in the blender w/ ice for a frozen drink. Strawberry i do with 1/2 a banana and almond milk, crystal sky,caribbean cooler, fuzzy navel and cherry i do w/ water and ice in the blender for a frozen treat on hot days. The cappucino I do with a tablespoon of sugar-free vanilla pudding,almond milk and ice in the blender. I also use PB2 with the vanilla or chocolate and vanilla almond milk in a blender bottle.

rselenesu
on 8/26/13 12:25 pm
VSG on 07/15/13

I didn't like any of the fruit ones mixed so I eat them plain with a spoon (as suggested on their website) and they're amazing!

pineview01
on 8/26/13 12:49 pm - Davison, MI

I mix Almond milk with the Chocolate Truffle, strawberry Mouse, Vanilla bean torte and Cappuccino which was my fav and I add decaf too.  I mix different flavors of Crystal light with the others.  I use Orange sunrise with the fuzzy navel.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views