The one thing this RN will take to hospital for sure.....

Lovetocruz
on 11/3/13 4:06 pm - Nashville, NC

My own bath clothes!   I've worked cardiac and l@d, you don't even want to know where hospital cloths go lol lol.  Most surgical patients enjoy wet cloths to the face after surgery........take your own from home and think of me .

Lovetocruz
on 11/3/13 4:07 pm - Nashville, NC

Please excuse the typo....its late.  *bath cloths

Jus1nita
on 11/3/13 4:26 pm - TX
VSG on 09/23/13

brahahahaha  I was sitting here trying to figure out what are bath clothes.  Then when you said, patients like wet bath clothes to the face, I'm thinking well, is it some kind of wet gown or something!  *tears*  Ok, I'm crying laughing.  Thanks for the correction. brahahaha

Ok, but I know exactly what you mean.  I was the executive asst. in the Laundry and Linen dept when I worked at this hospital in Kansas City.  Yes, they still had an in-house laundry facility that sorted, laundered, and folded their own laundry and serviced surrounding hospitals, and no... you don't want to know what they do with those wash cloths.  'Nough said!  

LosingSarah
on 11/3/13 10:46 pm - Moorhead, MN
VSG on 10/16/13

Interesting. Glad I didn't use any of the bath cloths when I was in.

brynn3
on 11/4/13 12:29 am - MI
VSG on 10/16/13

Never thought of that.  Ugh!  I did, to the face because I was so hot. oh well. lol

A. Kondrlik
on 11/4/13 7:56 am
VSG on 01/24/13

Funny post! 

When I had my hysterectomy a couple years ago, I couldn't even get them to bring me a washcloth or a towel.  I washed myself up with a paper towel in the bathroom LOL

Anne

HW 259    GW 145    CW 140.2  Not finished yet?   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 126 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 359 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 405 views