It is Done

Ms_J
on 11/23/13 8:32 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 11/20/13

Well, I'm three days post-op. No complications other than they kept me one extra night to make sure my WBC wasn't going to go up. 

I'm just now starting to come out of my "coma." I'm totally not hungry and I can't finish an entire protein shake, so I just make half-shakes and drink them twice as often. 

bjones9679
on 11/23/13 9:52 am

I'm four days post up myself.  I had no complications either thankfully.  Overnight stay in the hospital but I remember being VERY tired and having a bad headache while there.  Once I was on fluids again, I felt better.  I had the same experience with the protein shakes.  It takes me about an hour to finish a whole one, sometimes I put part away until later  I find that walking a couple times a day seems to help digestion too.  Good luck!

Ms_J
on 11/24/13 7:17 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 11/20/13

I now making half shakes instead of whole shakes. I just can't stand the thickness of the shake after it sits out for more than 20 minutes. It's like drinking slime.

I had the headache too. I picked up some Powerade Zero at the store today and that seems to help.  

Tracy D.
on 11/24/13 6:05 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Welcome to the loser's bench, Ms J!  Hope to hear you're doing great over the next couple weeks :-) 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Ms_J
on 11/24/13 7:17 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 11/20/13

Thanks!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views