No change in eating habits, up a pound

Somedude
on 12/23/13 12:15 am
VSG on 10/31/13

I haven't been this close to getting under 300 in I can't remember how long and now my body is toying with me because this week it seems I actually gained a pound rather than lose any. I'm not going to panic though because I think I've read others had similar experiences and it eventually sorts itself out. Still eating the same way and same amounts that I was eating previous weeks when I was losing. Looking forward for next week being better I hope.

mickeymantle
on 12/23/13 12:23 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

your just in a stall, every time you step on a scale you will weight different  , you may have drank more eaten more , wearing different cloths

different weather conditions don't go crazy with the scale , I don't own one , I use the one at the gym once a month , I stick to my plan so I know I will lose , some months I lose a lot some nothing and you will not see the difference but others that don't see you every day will

when you pants fall down you will know your on the right track lol

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

freckles1973
on 12/23/13 2:58 am - Canada

I agree with the last post. There are so many factors in a day that can impact the scale. When I was in the obsessive weighing phase (no longer doing that) I can't tell you how many times I've weighed myself in one day only to have a different reading of a 1 to 1/2 pound difference during the day..and then would lose 2 pounds the next.  I also found that I lost..still do.. lose inches quicker then pounds.

Stalls and scale issues are still very annoying..however..Sounds like you know what to do and on the right track :-)

HW : 246 PW:220 SW:208 CW:130

VSG surgery on 09/10/2013 with Dr. Henri Atlas

happyteacher
on 12/23/13 4:03 am

No worries- water weight for me varies by nearly 5 pounds.  It will pass- just stay the path!

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views