doctor's appt.

luvbskts
on 12/26/13 8:48 am

Dr was very pleased with my progress and said that I could advance to the next stage.  He asked if I was ready for that.  SURE, I said.  OMG...I now know what hell is.  I only had 3 bites and then it hit me.  Tummy felt like it was in a vice, food kept trying to come up....I keep swallowing to keep it down, gurgles and gurgles.  Finally things settle down...lesson learned though.

I also realized that I'm not "all that" like I thought I was and this isn't as easy as the liquid stage.  Praise God I was at home and hubby was here to baby me along.

pineview01
on 12/26/13 8:56 am - Davison, MI

Yep and that 3 bites should be over about 15 minutes too.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

luvbskts
on 12/26/13 9:03 am

I waited too long and was starving...lesson learned!  I've always read that you'll only do it once :)

pineview01
on 12/26/13 9:08 am - Davison, MI

It is very important to keep to a schedule so you don't wait.  I'm a slow learner and have to be reminded every so often.  Good luck.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

VSG on 06/12/13
tiiiiiiiny bites, too!

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views