Dr. Chandra Hassan - patients of his out there?

ChangingMyLife13
on 1/20/14 10:26 am

Hi, 

I am new to this process still assembling paperwork for insurance approval.  I am looking for comments, reviews, recommendations fro anyone who is a patient of Dr, Hassan in Cleveland.  I feel comfortable after meeting him, for the most part, but a friend referred me to someone else who is not in a convenient location for me.  Can any of you help?

Thanks!

dancermom2_7
on 1/20/14 10:30 am - OH

I am also going to see him as well. I see Kevin for nutr. visits.. he referred me here.. glad he did. I have one visit with him left on the 30th of Jan and then we submit for approval. I will be excited to see what this brings as well, and also will be watching for others who have had him. Thanks for posting and best of luck

Stephania

ChangingMyLife13
on 1/21/14 11:42 am

Kevin is my nut as well, so far so good,I really like him and yes he suggested this site to me.  I am going to check out the support group too.  So far I am pleased with all the positive comments about "our team".  Good luck with your approval, keep in touch!

Kathy

Cassiodals
on 1/20/14 11:14 am

Hello....

i had surgery by Dr Hassan 12/30/13.  I would not have chosen anyone else to do my surgery.  SVC has been at the top of the Bariatic surgery for years.  This is really important.  I am a nurse and I am really picky.  I feel I did my homework we'll.

kevin is the one who told me re this site.  I already thanked him for telling me.

Who is your advocate?  Mine is La Tonia.

good luck...and keep in touch.

ChangingMyLife13
on 1/21/14 11:46 am

Thanks!  I am encouraged hearing your comments.  Kevin is my nut and LaTonya is my advocate too.  Have you been to any support group meetings?

Kathy

Betty A.
on 1/20/14 11:52 am
VSG on 11/26/13

He was great!

ChangingMyLife13
on 1/21/14 11:47 am

Thanks!

Cassiodals
on 1/20/14 12:32 pm

I agree!!!

Cassiodals
on 1/22/14 7:41 am

Thanks foe e mail. I have only been to the three required by insurance.  I had hoped to attend  the class tonight but my husband had/has a prior obligation.  I do plan on attending the meeting next month.  It is too cold to go tonight.  Unreal!

i live on west side of Cleveland... What about you?  E mail me again with your e mail address if you want to correspond with me.  I'd like to become friends with you.  

I did not tell any of my friends here re my surgery.

myjourney2014
on 1/22/14 8:31 am - ontario, OH
I wanted to go tonight too but had a simular situation. I am done with my diet appointments and am waiting for the final insurance ok. The procedure will be in march. I plan on going to next month's meeting.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views