HELP! I have questions!!

freckles1973
on 2/25/14 11:58 pm - Canada

I agree..you could be in a stall..very normal at 3 months. Frustrating as hell..but the scale will move..I promise. I'm wondering if you feel like you're gaining weight..maybe due to not feeling well and bloated from being backed up :-( I also take fiber..clear inulin fiber to be exact. 1-2 tsp 3 times a day..keeps me regular. Can put in coffee/tea..any type of liquid ..can even bake with it. As far as cold medicines..I have no restrictions on any over the counter medications. I usually take Advil Cold&Sinus plus..or Dayquil/NyQuil.

Good luck..and feel better soon :-)

HW : 246 PW:220 SW:208 CW:130

VSG surgery on 09/10/2013 with Dr. Henri Atlas

iDeserveThis
on 2/26/14 12:09 am
VSG on 11/12/13

#3 = PRUNES... I was having the same issue and 3 bite size prunes in the morning every other day or so really helps.

#2 = I am in the same situation... not fun... EVERYONE says... up your water intake.   I now have a 2 quart pitcher on my desk  (8 cups = 64 oz = 2 quarts = 1/2 gallon)  that coworkers are supposed to point at every time they walk by my office.  If I can get in 12oz coffee with protein powder in the morning and finish the water in the pitcher before I leave work, I will be getting around 76oz water by 3.     I also keep water bottle in my car that I sip on constantly to and from work, so probably another 8 to 12oz a day there.  And, in the evenings at home, I TRY to drink more... I am not good at that yet.              OH  and  the ONLY way I have been able to drink the water, is to add Flavored Drink Enhancers (but they are 0 calories, 0 etc.) so I think that's OK and there are so many flavors that I don't get bored.

Height: 4' 11" --- HW: 216 -- PreOp: 216 -- SW: (on 11-12-13) 211 -- Goal: 118-128

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 306 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 352 views