A week later

Pelz
on 3/17/14 1:45 am

So I posted a few days ago that I couldn't keep anything down. Well last night I was finally able to drink some vitamin water and a few bites of tilapia and I was ok. The whole week I was sic****pt telling myself I was going to be happy when I stepped on the scale but I had only lost 1lb and then I weighed myself this morning and had gained that pound back. 

Is this considered a stall even though I'm just at one month mark tomorrow? I know this wont last but I am a little disappointed considering how sick, hungry, and thirsty I was all week. 

civilmomma
on 3/17/14 2:11 am
VSG on 03/07/14

I've heard there is a 3 week stall, so that could be it.  if you were dehydrated, your body may also be clinging to any water it can get, so you could actually be holding onto extra water weight.  keep drinking!

good luck.

ticker5'-8",HW 347,SW329,M1-25 M2-17 M3-11 M4-13 M5-14 pregnant-->

mollz007
on 3/17/14 5:08 am
VSG on 02/20/14

Don't worry... I have had mini stalls here and there that lasted a few days... I think you will be just fine. I agree that your body may just be clinging onto water. I bet it will come off soon! Good luck!

check out my blog!

Pelz
on 3/17/14 7:40 am

Thanks guys.....hopefully it is jus****er weight. I know I'll start losing again since I'm eating the same amount that gold fish eats. I was just a little surprised when the scale went up. Maybe I'll step on the scale later this week and I'll have dropped 5lbs. Lol 

Most Active
Recent Topics