I think I'm nesting??

11Jenn11
on 3/20/14 1:04 pm

Cleaned house today! and not the typical cleaning. I mean i cleaned through my fridge and cupboards. probably should have done it a while ago but i never eat at home so it hasn't come up. anyways i cleaned out EVERYTHING and now i have no food lol. did everyone else do this? i look like a poor person now with these empty cupboards but i don't want the temptation in my home. normal right?? Surgery is in 10 days!!!! 

Whatever will be, will be

KGG
on 3/20/14 1:33 pm
On March 20, 2014 at 8:04 PM Pacific Time, 11Jenn11 wrote:

Cleaned house today! and not the typical cleaning. I mean i cleaned through my fridge and cupboards. probably should have done it a while ago but i never eat at home so it hasn't come up. anyways i cleaned out EVERYTHING and now i have no food lol. did everyone else do this? i look like a poor person now with these empty cupboards but i don't want the temptation in my home. normal right?? Surgery is in 10 days!!!! 

I did that lol. It's perfectly normal and supremely smart. You're on the right track. Good luck with your surgery :-)

pineview01
on 3/20/14 9:38 pm - Davison, MI

I did the opposite!  I went out and bought every thing I thought I might need times a hundred.  I took a photo after of all the protein products I had bought and couldn't get them all on the dinning room table.  Spent over a K on protein powders to make sure I had what I needed.  My cupboards, freezer and fridge were over flowing.

Good luck with your surgery in 9 days now!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

11Jenn11
on 3/22/14 2:39 pm

Thats what i did the next day. first i cleaned out EVERYTHING and i mean everything. then i went out and got all the things i would need for post surgery and my cupboards are still mostly empty lol. 3 giant jugs of protein powder on top of my fridge and a cupboard full of vitamins....... i guess this is life now. :-)

Most Active