Why I love Frisco

fran67
on 3/28/14 6:37 am - NJ
VSG on 03/08/12

I love him!  I always make sure to read his posts because he is such a wealth of knowledge.  Plus, his recipes are delish!  A couple of weeks ago, he read my post about my struggle w/ regain and staying on plan and told me to pm him.  He then called me and took the time to go thru a typical day for me and what I'm doing.  We came up with a plan to tweak things a bit and it's working!  I'm sure he's done this countless times with others but it meant a lot to me that he was willing to take the time out of his day to help a virtual stranger on the internet.

4' 11" HW 218 SW 214 Original Goal of 125 in 8.5 mos Lowest Weight 119 CW 133 Trying to get back in the 122-128 range 

frisco
on 3/28/14 1:14 pm

Just saw this......Thanks cece

Just like anything else.... you put yourself out there.....and you leave yourself open.....can't please everyone.

Ultimately I would like to see everyone get what they want out of any WLS, we all have seen such dramatic positives and we wish that everyone comes out with a better quality of life.

I came into this with the hopes of losing weight, how much I didn't know. It all has kind of developed from there..... I didn't have any intentions of going to no stinking support groups (re-hab as my nephew calls it.... actually probably more accurate than "group")

I didn't expect to like my doctor, my RD, and make friends in that kind of environment cause I'm basically not a "club joining" kind a guy.

I didn't expect to participate in any open internet online forums......the internet is for Amazon, eBay, craigslist and airline tickets....right?

Heck I don't even sign up for organizations in my own profession.

I never thought in a million years I'd have food blog.... What?.... food got me fat!!!

IRL I feel a strong bond with my "Classmates" like we all went to the same school..... Online feels like we meet and make friends with others studying the same thing at a different school.

The key is to give more than you take......

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Linda B.
on 3/28/14 4:33 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Wow, what a thread. I also love Frisco, his posts have been such a huge help to me. I even shared the pyloric valve post at support group when we filled in for the leader. Not everyone has, or is getting a sleeve, but I figured it would be useful information for those who are.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 249 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 316 views