weight loss at 4 yrs post op

westtexastwizter
on 4/16/14 7:54 am - woodward, OK

Im needing some advice from all you post op sleevers... im 4 yrs post op and id like to drop these 30 lbs that has creeped back up on me .I am eating at 800 calories a day and im eating the weigh****chers  smart ones meals ive been trying about the last 6 weeks and im not losing im at 162 and id like to get back to the 130's . Im just wondering if I need to cut my calorie down because ive been at 800 for a year or more and my body is use to getting that daily plz dont tell me to eat more cause its just not possible thank you for any advice

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/14 8:01 am

Although it is possible to lose these 30 pounds, it will not be easy.  I would suggest that you stop eating smart ones and start eating smart ( sorry, couldn't help myself, I'm just kidding).  Start eating lean, home made protein and green veggies high in fiber for most of your meals.  Track your calories, carbs and protein.  Try to get in under 800 calories, and under 40 grams of carbs.  Also, try for at least 80 grams of protein.  Keep tabs on every single calorie and carb that goes into your mouth.  If you do this for about two weeks, I bet you will see a drop in your weight.  

westtexastwizter
on 4/16/14 8:50 am - woodward, OK

Thank you for your response getting under 800 cals wont be a problem because ive been  pushing to get in the 800 daily .

Lol we got  jokes ...funny...  I drink propel water do you think that could be a problem but I always have ever since my surgery... I just cant stand plain water makes me gag..what do you think?

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/14 8:56 am

I don't think that's the problem but you could try cutting it out for two weeks to check.  My money is on the carbs and low protein.  Try eating three ounces of home made chicken or fish three times a day for two weeks along with all the vegetables that you want.  I bet you will lose weight. 

westtexastwizter
on 4/16/14 9:20 am - woodward, OK

Do you have any suggestions on breakfast im up and out the door around 3 am every morning besides the weekend so can you think of something I can grab real quick...im a truck driver and its really difficult  thanks again

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/14 9:30 am

That early, I would start the day with a protein shake. I don't think I could eat anything substantial.  Then, around 7 or 8, I would have my first meal. I would pack all my food the day before and have it ready to go. I would get a large iced cooler and keep my food and water with me. When all the food and water was done, I would stop eating for the day. 

puffierus
on 4/16/14 9:58 pm - PA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 313 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views