United Healthcare Insurance/State of Missouri

tabby_87
on 5/5/14 11:25 pm

Hey all, I was just curious if anyone else has United Healthcare insurance? I am starting to get a little nervous my Dr. Is submitting all of my info to insurance company this Friday. I work for the State of Missouri and one of the requirements was to attend weigh****chers for 3 months. Which I have records of,but a few of the weigh****cher meetings I wasn't able to attend.Not on my part but because they cancel the meetings every time the wind blows! I don't know if they would approve me if I haven't attended every single one and make me start all over again??? Thats my worst fear! I dont know if I am over reacting or just have the pre approval jitters..lol anyways let know if anyone else has had this problem! Thanks!

Tina M.
on 5/6/14 3:14 am - NJ
VSG on 04/30/14

Hi, I have Medicare, but my secondary insurance is United Healthcare. I didn't have any problems at all with UH. The person who handles your surgeon's insurance paperwork probably knows all of the ins & outs of each carrier... I know mine did. I mean, things happen. I'm sure everyone doesn't make every single meeting... Best of luck to you! Keep us posted! 

My new life began on April 30th, 2014!  

Start of Pre-Op Diet Weight: 282     Surgery Weight: 268     

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 75 views