help with pic pleaseeeee

Kelly Jean
on 5/18/14 2:08 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Ok so I finally figured out how to make them the right size and post and upload to my forum page.... but how can I do it on a post.... till I figure it out. .. I posted a pic of the day before surgery till 1 month after..only 40 days wow.... I thinks it's a big deal lol.... 

But please tell me how to do it as a post....thanks all

csbsteph
on 5/18/14 3:18 am - AL
VSG on 03/13/14

see if this is helpful http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/cunning_pam/blog/2014/04/0 2/Photos-OH-and-You/ helpful blog I saved from Cunning_Pam so all thanks to her.

With God ALL things are possible! VSG 3/13/14 Dr. John Mathews

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/14 3:22 am - Canada

Not sure if you are on a MAC or PC.  I have a MAC and couldn't post images from Google Chrome.  You have to use Safari to post images.  

Either way once you can see the little picture icon on your menu...

1.  Click on the picture icon... 
  2. You will see this screen...
  3. Get the link for your photo by clicking on the image where you have it.  This can be on OH, Facebook or some other site.  Right click on the image and choose "Open Image in New Tab".
  4. Go to that new tab and click on the hyperlink>right click>copy
  5. Go back to the "Insert/edit image" screen (as above) and right click in the source box and choose paste
  6. Click Ok

If your image shows up too large then you can click on the image so it is highlighted>click the "image icon" in your menu and change the Dimensions.  Only change one box, the other box will automatically change so that it stays the right proportion.  About 500-700 in the first box is appropriate for the width of this site.

You will need to learn to do this with several tabs open as you will be going back and forth between your posting screen, photo album screen and then the final tab in which your image is open.

This is the only consistent way I have found to post images to this site.  It's labour intensive but when they change the site it took me forever to even figure out that I can't post from Google Chrome which is my preferred way to surf the web.

Hope this helps.  If it's confusing just ask and I'll try and be more clear. :)

Amber G.
on 5/18/14 5:39 am
VSG on 04/02/14

Umm wowza! You are looking great girl!!

Kelly Jean
on 5/18/14 9:12 am, edited 5/18/14 9:13 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Awwww thanks Amber I needed to hear something like that.... :-)   I didn't do my hair or make up just a pic my hubby said let's take this am when we woke up....

Ps. Can we trade hair please.... what I wouldn't do for all that curly hair... :-) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views