2 week Post op

KRISTIN M.
on 6/25/14 4:03 am

well went for 2 week check up Doc says everything is on track still some swelling but looking good. I'm down over 18 pounds since my last visit (2 week pre  op) Doc was very happy with this since I still can't walk a lot.  Nut progressed me to pureed foods hippy I get to to eat something different. any advice on what to start with.  Thanks for everyone's help

HW  259. Sw 230.  Cw 188  TL 71 M1(-15) M2(-10)M3(-6)M4(-6)M5(-5)

Amber G.
on 6/25/14 4:12 am
VSG on 04/02/14

Congrats and glad all is going well :) I love pureed refried beans with a little ff sour cream and red enchilada sauce. I still love the beans, of course just not pureed anymore :) 

Dreamingofbeaches
on 6/25/14 5:55 am
with

I've noticed you mention refried beans several times and a few other people too.  I have a couple questions.  My doctor's notes say no beans in the beginning...I assume it is partially to avoid gas.  Didn't it bother your delicate healing tummy to have beans and gases in there?  Also, I am thinking...don't beans have a lot of carbs and did that worry you?   My plan does not have a specific goal for carbs.

-Jen

Consult weight 4/7/14: 381.5   SW 7/1/14:

mgk48
on 6/25/14 6:18 am

I ate refried beans, soup, cottage cheese, yogurt (Greek has more protein), mashed sweet potato, mashed cauliflower. Whatever you think you can tolerate is good. Good luck.

mgk48

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 67 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 252 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 319 views