Crazy, isn't it?

Brownsuga19321
on 10/21/14 2:01 pm
VSG on 09/30/14 with

So today I went back to work and the compliments were rolling in. Oh wow you look good, wow somethings different about you, wow I can see the weight loss already etc... It's a pretty good feeling knowing the weight is comming off. No one could tell me anything cause I looked and felt great!! Lol... In 3 weeks I lost 30 pds, but it seems like I gained 2 pds back, weird cause I'm not even taking in more than 500 calories a day, smh.. seems like I hit my first stall at 342.. hope it doesn't last for long, it's annoying.

I just gotta do my best and continue with the protein, water, and walking.. can't wait for week 6 so that I can start working out in the gym!   The struggle is Real Yall!!

knolmom
on 10/21/14 2:10 pm

Keep going. Sounds like you are doing well so far.

mickeymantle
on 10/21/14 3:12 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

your doing great , it will slow down expect it to

but 2-3 lb are meaningless from day to day even hour to hour , , liquids your body is holding amount  of food in your system 

only weigh yourself once ever week or 2 or you will drive your self crazy

if you stick to your plan you will lose your weight , you will have stalls everyone does

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Most Active