Act the way you want to be and soon you will be the way you act. - Dr. Johnnie Coleman

MayPenGirl
on 12/8/14 1:43 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 04/03/13

The next time someone says, “How are you?” try this answer on for this size: I am whole. I am complete. I am perfect. I am happy. I am dynamite. I am lovable, loving, getting lots of good love. I am well off and doing well. I have it all together. I am basking in the riches of life. I am prospering right here and right now. I am being richly rewarded, even in my sleep. I am a miracle worker expecting a miracle right now. I am peacefully peaceful. I am walking the walk. I am talking the talk. I am claiming the victory right now. I am successful. I am wealthy. I am living by pure grace. I am a believer. I am standing on faith. I am on my way to the top. I am what I am because I just can’t help myself. And how are you doing, my dear?

As I speak it, I Am it.   – Iyanla Vanzant

Surgery date - 04/03/13; Goal date - 11/10/13 (I reached goal in 31 weeks & 4 days)

Highest weight 261  SW 258  GW 150   M1 -26  M2 -14  M3 -10  M4 -12  M5 -13  M6 -12  M7 -11  M8 -10  In maintenance since November 2013  HT- 5'6"  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views