4 days post vsg

phchick1
on 12/26/14 3:17 pm

Hi, I am new to the site and am 5 days post-op from a band revision to a sleeve. I'm feeling all of the same things too. But it is so good to hear many of you affirm that it gets better with time. Feeling shaky and low-energy is the worst for me right now. I look forward to more insights. Thanks!

igabriel323
on 12/26/14 11:31 pm
with

I am a revision from a band to rny.   It is extremely painful. A bit of the same process. Liquids for 2 weeks, puree for 2 weeks etc. It is not an easy journey but this group is helpful.  I did it 6 weeks ago had issues tolerating food. But now I'm better.  My energy level is awful and get tired easily.  As time goes by we will get better. 

mickeymantle
on 12/27/14 1:27 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

welcome to the losers bench

a lot of your problems are coursed by the drugs in your system  they can hang around for up to 2 weeks but 1 week is most common

I was cold in the hospital the first day , my hubby had major surgery and drove the poor nurse crazy turning the fan on and off all day

walking helps get rid of the gas and a hot towel is the best thing for gas pain (gas x does nothing for this type of gas)

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 255 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 321 views