MFP

Wildnwonderful
on 1/2/15 6:18 am

Is there a way to set the MFP app to fit our sleeve. Mine keeps fussing at me saying I am not eating enough. I know I'm not eating much but, I am only 2 1/2 weeks out.

I just want it to stop fussing. I think I had 400-500 calories today and it was almost yelling at me.....lol

weeziebeth
on 1/2/15 7:20 am

I don't think there is. They are supposedly looking at it but sounds like they are not going to do anything to change it. I add 1/2 stick of butter to my diary every day-it gets them off my back and gives me perverse pleasure. I do the same thing every day so I know how much to subtract every day--consistency.

HW 285 SW 248 CW 218  Surgery date: 12/2/14                 "Life itself is the proper binge." Julia Child      

"Never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.''  Winston Churchill

TeashaLorna
on 1/2/15 8:30 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

I add quick calories and complete my day. Once it posts to the news feed I go in and delete the quick calories so my friends can see what I have actually eaten. I have contacted them to and I don't think they will fix it either. Interestingly though it will still post if you overeat. Hmm double standards. 

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Grim_Traveller
on 1/2/15 8:49 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Just ignore it. Their lawyers won't let them encourage anyone to eat less than 1200 calories a day. It's just a liability thing. It's a fantastic tool, but it really doesn't take us into account.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Bearz
on 1/2/15 8:59 am

I went in to settings and did mine to 900 calories and only 25 carbs and 45 fat. 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/2/15 9:13 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Just don't hit the are you finished logging for today button, no fuss, no muss. It can't tell you that you're not eating enough if you never tell it you're done. 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

wendypchef
on 1/2/15 9:21 am
On January 2, 2015 at 5:13 PM Pacific Time, 1lasttime wrote:

Just don't hit the are you finished logging for today button, no fuss, no muss. It can't tell you that you're not eating enough if you never tell it you're done. 

This is what I do

DH & I sleeved Nov 19,2014. http://wholisticwoman.com

TeashaLorna
on 1/2/15 9:26 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

I liked the sharing part of MFP.  I have a few regular friends that we check each other's daily commitments and the only way I know how to make it so they can see it is by adding the extra calories and then removing them once posted. Does anyone have another way of still letting friends view your diary without having to do that I don't really care about the warning I just ignor it. 

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

MAchick
on 1/3/15 2:21 am
VSG on 01/27/14

Hmm I've never had this problem but from reading here,  maybe it's because I don't officially post it? I don't have any friends on mfp so I only do tracking for my own personal use. 

Cristy C.
on 1/4/15 8:07 am

Ha Ha, we need someone who knows how to write android apps to make us a bariatric one. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views