Me ?!? - An Inspiration - Incredibly Humbling

Pamela M.
on 3/12/15 6:14 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.   Henry David Thoreau

Kathy S.
on 3/12/15 7:50 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 3/12/15 4:25 pm

So give us the details! What, how, when, ....

Pamela M.
on 3/12/15 10:37 pm - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

I wrote a long message in my original post and have no idea why the text didn't appear.  So, here's the short version:  For several weeks one of my co-workers has been asking me lots of questions about my surgery and progress.  I always answer her questions but never get personal, e.g., "Are you considering having the surgery?"  Earlier this week, she told me that she has made an appointment with my surgeon.  AND, in the same week, a lady that I see everyday on mass transit (who has also asked me lots of questions), told me that she has made an appointment to see my surgeon.  It makes me feel good to know that my success with the sleeve has inspired two other people to reach out and move toward a healthier and happier life.  Makes me smile.  I have never viewed myself as inspiring anyone so this is new territory for me.  I am so very grateful that God has helped me on this journey and I am also grateful to all the "regular" OH posters who continually share their successes, failures, and frustrations -- you all inspire me daily.  Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.   Henry David Thoreau

Tracy D.
on 3/13/15 2:01 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Now you can say truthfully that you are a model, Pamela -- a role model! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views