2nd day post op

Rich_Vsg
on 3/24/15 2:56 pm
VSG on 03/23/15

2nd day post op and I'm home I did really good in the hospital but since I got home I feel like crap god I can't wait till this uncomfortableness ends 

Jamie86
on 3/24/15 8:46 pm - Union Corner NB, Canada
VSG on 03/19/15

The drive home for me really wore me out and it took me a day to feel less like crap. The other thing that it could be is the missing iv that you had in till you left the hospital. Try to work on your fluids and I'm sure you will feel better fast. Best of luck to you in your recovery .

Surgery Date February 19th, 2015..... Cancelled due to the DECH in Fredericton not having any Beds :( 

Re-booked for March 19th, 2015

Goal #1 - Training for Mudd Sweat and Tears on August 15th, 2015 - all 10km's completed! 

Goal #2 - Achieving Goal weight!

psychoticparrot
on 3/24/15 10:16 pm

It may take a few weeks until you start feeling like yourself again. During this time, you and your sleeve will be getting to know each other, and sometimes the process doesn't go smoothly. 

Give yourself lots of leeway for errors in eating and drinking. Sometime around 4-6 weeks, you and your sleeve will be comfortable together, and you'll feel much, much better.

psychoticparrot

Rich_Vsg
on 3/24/15 11:11 pm
VSG on 03/23/15

Thanks for the replys... still feeling extremely sore but I guess it's all in the process... all my liquids go down fine but some feel like a brick going down hopefully it'll get better with time I still think all this soreness is worth it.

Valerie G.
on 3/25/15 8:27 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Day 2 was worse for me too.  Every week will be a little better, I promise.  Now comes the chore of drinking 64oz of fluids daily.

ready, Set, GO!!!

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views