Guilty but why

Rich_Vsg
on 4/3/15 8:27 am
VSG on 03/23/15

I started my pureed food today and I had purred chicken with some a tsp of mayo and some garlic powder it was so good but for some reason I feel guilty is this normal?

Judi47
on 4/3/15 8:40 am - Boston, MA

I'm 3 weeks out and feel guilty all the time after I eat something besides yogurt and shakes.  I'm thinking it's normal. 

Rich_Vsg
on 4/3/15 8:55 am
VSG on 03/23/15

Hey Judi47 thanks for your response I'm glad to see I'm not  the only one .

molfish62
on 4/3/15 9:55 am
VSG on 03/07/15

I'm 4 weeks out, allowed soft foods & slowly introducing normal food. I feel guilty whenever I eat anything that isn't meat or an egg or a protein bar or shake. Then I tell myself to shut up - I didn't get obese by eating 1/4 of an apple sliced into tiny pieces or 3 raspberries or whatever and I'm not going to stay fat if I eat those things. As long as you're following your plan you will be alright. 

Molly

VSG on 3/7/15. 

Add me on myfitnesspal: molfish6 

Tracy D.
on 4/6/15 1:08 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

To get rid of the guilt you have to move away from old "diet mentality" of "oh, I cheated!".  Food isn't good or bad...it's just food.  It is simply fuel and nutrition for every cell of your body.   The better quality stuff you put in, the better you're gonna feel.  But don't waste a second feeling guilt for feeding yourself something completely appropriate! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views