WATER

psren13
on 5/30/15 6:08 pm - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

Hey.. I have had a problem with getting at least 64 oz of water in per day.  I finally found a solution that is working great for me.  I bought a 12-pack of 10oz bottles of water, put 6 in the refrigerator.  As I empty one bottle (which doesn't take any time at all anymore) I put the bottle on my kitchen counter in the corner.  When I get the 6th one out of the frig, I refill the other 5 and put those back in.  I start on that set of bottles if I want more water.  This is not counting any tea or coffee I may drink during the day.  This has helped me tremendously in keeping track and knowing where I stand with the fluid intake.  I do have the 32oz water bottles but this system seems to be spot on for me.  Just a little thing I found that is helping with my journey.  Tomorrow is my "weigh" day.  This has been one of the hardest habits I have had to try to break, weighing myself every day.  I am doing it now on Wednesdays and Sundays.  Surprises are great.. lol.. Will update tomorrow.  Have a good evening and better tomorrow.. Pam

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 176 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 450 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 474 views