Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? -- Wednesday

Gwen M.
on 7/29/15 5:13 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Slowly, but surely, I'm getting my snacking reigned in.  Yesterday I only had 2 cheese sticks even though I had plenty of other opportunity to shove things in my face.  I actually told myself "nope, not going to help you reach your goal and you're not hungry" a lot.  Which is great since normally my brain doesn't even have the chance to say that before something is in my mouth.  Here's hoping I'll have success again today!  I'm taking one day at a time with this so that I don't get too overwhelmed and end up failing.  

That said, I have a planned snack today since it's a wonky schedule.  I've got fitness classes and personal training all morning, a quick shower at the gym, and then an MRI for my hip.  So I'll be eating a snack on the way between the gym and the MRI and a proper lunch when I get home.  I'm not sure what I'll be eating for dinner since I'm making a big vat of some pasta dish for the guys to generate leftovers since tonight is the last night I'll be home to coo****il August 7th.  And tomorrow I leave for GenCon!!!!!!!

1: frankenshake, cheese stick
1.1: graze flapjack
2: leftover chicken salad
3: probably more leftover chicken salad, there are two types in the fridge right now

liquid and vites: on track (hard to do when I'm out most of the day, but I'll manage)
exercise: 60 minutes yoga class, 60 minutes relaxation class, 60 minutes personal training - if my back is still giving me grief when I get home, I'll do some yoga for back pain before I go to bed.  

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

wyo_sarah
on 7/29/15 8:27 am

I'm struggling with snacking too, but I'm working on it.  The hardest time is right before bed.  I want to stuff my face with crackers or chocolate.  But, I'm getting better.

B: leftover Mexican food

L: something with my hubby... either a steak sandwich minus the bread or some smoked brisket

D: leftover Chinese (steak satay, it was awesome last night!)

V: on track

L: just getting started

E: walking

GoBlueGirl1998
on 7/29/15 8:59 am - MI

Its almost time for your trip! Yay! Aren't you doing a 5K at Gen Con??? 

B: Hard Boiled Egg

S: 1/4 c nut

L: Left over turkey Italian Sausage & peppers

S: String Cheese

D: Turkey Sloopy Joes and Cucumbers & Sour Cream

E - Not tonight! I have a date! :)

W & V - on track

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

happyteacher
on 7/29/15 9:10 am

I have also spent the last few days adjusting to get the grazing/snacking/ice cream addiction in check. Pretty much there now, so time to build on the positive mojo. 

B: Premier Protein shake

S: steamed veggies, fibergourmet cinnamon crackers

L: tuna on a bed of lettuce

S: green smoothie or turkey pepperoni if I am too lazy to make the smoothie

D: Going to see Hozier tonight! Hubby and I hopefully can go out to dinner before if he can get off work in time and I can arrange a ride for my youngest. If going out, the low calorie options either at Chils or Applebees or Olive Garden or Logans. Probably sirloin steak and broccoli.

I have vowed not to drink at the concert (alcohol). Bottled water for me tongiht!

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Kelly L.
on 7/29/15 1:23 pm

B.  Coffee and protein shake

L.  Vienna sausages and 2 crackers

D.  2 Deviled Eggs

E.  Swimming an hr

gwen41539
on 7/29/15 4:04 pm - kimper, KY

Water

B refried beans cheese salsa pureed 3oz

Crystal light

L tuna packet