Free to good home (vitamins)

Cardamom
on 8/29/15 7:44 am

Turns out my stomach does not like the Bariactiv multivitamin melts. They came right back up both times I tried them. So I have a nearly full container (57 tabs) if anyone wants them? Preference would go to someone who could meet in central CT (work in Hartford) so I wouldn't have to ship them.  Can't figure out how to attach pictures but I have them if you want them.

(Someone let me know if I am violating ToS.. if so, they are going in the trash)

H.A.L.A B.
on 8/29/15 7:59 am

If I were you - I would keep them. What does not agreed with me in the beginning was OK in 3 Or 6 months... 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Cardamom
on 8/29/15 10:53 am

Thanks for the suggestion, but my preference is to swallow pills which I'm able to do now. (Thank goodness!)  since these meltsaways were so expensive I'd love to see them go to someone who will use them. If not, into the trash. 

MaryKate777
on 8/31/15 12:42 am - WA

I would love them and put them to good use, but I am in Washington State. lol :)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views