Someone is trying to teach me patience...

Hkinzfnp
on 12/15/15 4:32 pm

About 3 1/2 months since my VSG and I think I have entered my second stall.  I know that these happen and that's ok BUT I have stalled out between 200-201 pounds!!  I seriously couldn't have stalled out at 199??  I guess I need to remember that I have no control and keep doing what I'm doing.  I'm proud of the 48 pounds I've lost but can't wait to hit the 100's.  Arghhhhh.

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/15 3:56 am

You are not alone. I am stalled at exactly the same place. The scale even teased me one day and I saw 199 but next time I stood on the scale (wanted to see that number again) it said 201 and has been there for over a week now. Maybe that 199 number will be our Christmas gift! I hope so for both of us and anyone else stuck in the same place.

twiddleDee
on 12/16/15 6:16 am

Same here, but trying not to get discouraged.  I think of where I was a year ago at this time, and certainly not the 37lbs less than I am now.  A year ago, it was just in the "thought" process, now surgery is done (12 wks out) and on the road to a new and better way of living!!! Dee

JoeyJo
on 12/16/15 9:21 am - NJ

I stalled there, too.  I think it was because I wanted it so badly.  I also stalled at 99 lbs. lost.  I could not get that 100 for the longest time.  Just keep swimmin', you'll get there.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views