Have a safe New Years Eve

psren13
on 12/31/15 1:43 pm - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

Here's hoping that y'all have a safe, sane (lol) evening tonight.  I do not make resolutions because they are meant to be broken.. or so it has always seemed.  I make determinations.  Like I AM going to get back on track and somehow get back to the gym.  (No transportation yet).. I have been doing some stuff at home and walking so that is a plus.  I will be consistent once again on MFP.  This past year has definitely not been one of my best other than the VSG and the weight loss.  Although I have not been on plan I have instilled into my lil ol brain about carbs.  I didn't do too bad on the carbs during the holidays, just overeating (stress?).. All that is behind me/us now.  Now for a New Year and a fresh restart.  HAPPY NEW YEAR (FINALLY old one is over).. huggs... Pam

rhudson
on 12/31/15 1:55 pm - Melrose Park, IL
VSG on 12/09/14

Happy New Year Pam.  Wishing lots of blessings to come your way in 2016.  

Surgery Date: 12/9/14 - Highest Weight: 349 - Surgery Weight: 305 - Current Weight: 137
Goal reached in 13 months - 212 total pounds lost including pre-op
(M1: -20) (M2: -18) (M3: -11) (M4: -11) (M5: -14) (M6: -1) (M7: -18) (M8: -7) (M9: -15)

(M10: -13) (M11: -7) (M12: -10) (M13: -10) (M14 -6) (M15: -7) - 168 lbs lost post-op

psychoticparrot
on 12/31/15 2:18 pm

In kairk's thread I wrote that I don't do resolutions; I just take each day as it comes and do the best I can with it. When it's over, I review what I did well and what I didn't do well, so that the next day will be as good or better than the last. Then I dismiss the old day/month/year. It's gone.

I'm sorry your year did not measure up in the way you hoped, other than your successful VSG and weight loss (that's a biggie, BTW!). Here's hoping your new year brings you serenity and good health.

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 312 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views