60+ Books for Low Carb/Ketogenic Eating and Recipes - $0.00 on Amazon

Keith L.
on 8/26/16 7:35 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

All,

If you are anything at all like me you get sick of eating the same stuff over and over again. After 4 years of eating low carb (or at least most of that time) I need variety so I am always on the lookout for new recipes. The internet of course offers plenty of sources. Sometimes I like to look for books for that. I have found a bunch on Amazon for FREE!

Go to Amazon.com and search for Low Carb, then filter your results to the Kindle Store, then sort them (use the filter link) to Price Low to High. You will literally see hundreds of books on Low Carb eating. You can also use terms like Keto, Ketogenic, Paleo, Nutrition, Exercise, Yoga. I was blown away by the number of free books on there. Many of these are temporarily set to $0.00 to prompt new downloads, so if you see something that interests you grab it while you can. You do not need a Kindle device, you can download an app on your smartphone and both Windows and Mac offer Kindle reader programs, so you will have a way to view the book.

Try this link for a list of free Low Carb Kindle books:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_price-asc-rank?keywords=l ow+carb&fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3Alow+carb%2Cp_n_feat ure_browse-bin%3A618073011&sort=price-asc-rank

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

jachristmas
on 8/26/16 9:08 am
VSG on 12/14/16

thanks for the tip!

Anita
on 8/30/16 12:39 am

WOW......thanks for the tip!!! Can I download to my iPad? Being a technological dinosaur, I always worry that I'll break some system if I do the wrong thing....(only kidding....sorta).

I'm looking forward to some new recipes...tired of my own cooking.

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Keith L.
on 8/30/16 10:43 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

Yep you sure can, you will just need to install the Kindle application. iPad is the best way to view them.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Kathy S.
on 8/30/16 11:56 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views