LOW Blood pressure after losing?

Darcy G.
on 8/31/16 1:15 am
VSG on 04/07/16

I'm having exactly this problem and my surgery was about a month before yours. I thought it was my rhythm medicine and we lowered it then changed to the one that has no beta-blocking element, and it's still happening, so figured out like... Three days ago that it's just me now.

Not glad you're having this, but glad to know I'm not the only one! Have been upping salt and fluids and it's helped a smidge, but I can't get more than 88-96 oz water if I want to hit 70g protein... So it's kinda a mess... I guess i could go back to all protein shakes for a couple days to see if I could get ahead, fluids wise... See if it can ever resolve with treatment and not just waiting it out.

Program Start Weight 346 | Surgery Weight 282 | CW 217 | 5'-6.3"

High Weight 376, about a year before program. I gave up diet pop(and all pop), dropped 30 pounds without trying, and kept it off. Now convinced Carbonated Beverages. Are. Evil.

DISCLAIMER: My posts often have weird typos... Because I use a tablet or Kindle to access the forums despite how much I suck at tablet typing. Apologies!

PCOSYoYo
on 8/31/16 6:54 am
VSG on 05/13/16

Thanks for your experience! Hoping to bio this in the bud and keep on trucking past my plateau! Lol

-Natalie VSG 5/13/16. 5'6" -- HW 283 . SW 266

Post vsg: M1 -32 , M2 -14 , M3-19

Most Active