Whatcha eating today? Monday, 4/10/2017

sgg1002
on 4/10/17 9:46 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Hi All! Hope you had a great weekend! It went too darned fast in these neck of the woods. :) Hoping to have a good week, walk every day and enjoy an Easter dinner get together with my mother in law that lives in St. Joe on Sunday. Will have to browse some WLS recipes, as the usual fare was spiral honey baked ham, double baked potatoes, corn and cherry dump salad with rolls. Not too healthy, but so yummy. :( I'll figure out something with deviled eggs and asparagus or a brussel sprout side dish to have other stuff for me.

B: Premier Protein choc shake

L: 4 oz baked tilapia, little bit of tartar sauce

D: PepperJax Chicken Philly salad with greek yogurt Caesar dressing

S: Hunts sugar free chocolate pudding with 2 T. sugar free cool whip

mmsmom
on 4/10/17 12:07 pm - Woburn, MA

Gorgeous day here!

B: 1 scrambled egg with cheese and mushroom, 1/2 english muffin

L: salad from salad bar with chick peas, mac salad (tuna, elbows), 2 chunks watermelon (underwhelming salad)

S: someone brought in jalapeno corn bread :/

D: leftovers - meatballs, homemade pizza

E: already hit 11K steps, will walk the dog later too

L/V: good

VSG on 04/28/2014

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 4/10/17 1:01 pm
Revision on 03/14/18

B: 2 eggs with cheese, coffee

L: crack chicken

D: maybe left over pulled pork from a cookout yesterday

S: Protein bar

W&V: lacking on the water today

E: walking

Donna L.
on 4/10/17 8:42 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

I am attempting not to kill people today. No, I do not mean this literally, however, it has been A Week to say the least!

All my meals are protein shakes today due to having a crap stomach flu. Got 60g so far (3x shakes today, each made with 1cup of almond milk, and 1 cup of water). Also managed to drink 64 ounces of water on top of that. Going to attempt a Siggi vanilla yogurt now in a fierce wave of adventurous spirit!

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 93 views