Phormula One protein powder/ 48 hour pouch

Smallbites2015
on 5/21/17 11:41 am

omg I love it. Finally stopped in a Nutrition Center that I have driven past forever.

not only did they have all of the Syntrax nectars including the Naturals which I love , but I was able to try the Phormula One CTC which tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch and the Loop D Fruit which tastes like the milk leftover from a bowl of fruit loops!!!!

it mixes well, isn't too sweet and I'm glad to have a new option!!! A bit pricey at $44 but worth it. No nausea or gas :)

Anyone tried the other flavors?

Smallbites2015
on 5/21/17 11:41 am

omg I love it. Finally stopped in a Nutrition Center that I have driven past forever.

not only did they have all of the Syntrax nectars including the Naturals which I love , but I was able to try the Phormula One CTC which tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch and the Loop D Fruit which tastes like the milk leftover from a bowl of fruit loops!!!!

it mixes well, isn't too sweet and I'm glad to have a new option!!! A bit pricey at $44 but worth it. No nausea or gas :)

Anyone tried the other flavors?

OutsideMatchInside
on 5/21/17 3:54 pm
VSG on 07/15/15

I'm guessing you live in Missouri/Illinois and went to Supplement Superstore.

They have an awesome staff, great prices and have helped me so much.

When I was immediately pre-op I had the watermelon, which I'm not sure they even sell anymore. The Cookies and creme is good to if you like cookies and creme.

I really hate sweet stuff so I avoid protein shakes but they are really good quality.

The NOW vitamins there are at cheaper prices than Amazon.

HW:370 Weight at First Consult: 365 Surgery 7/15/2015 Weight:358 CW: 187 Previous Clothing Size: 28/30 Current Clothing Size: 8/10

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views