Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Sunday 12/10/17

Erin T.
on 12/10/17 4:59 am
VSG on 01/17/17

I was holding off on posting so I didn't cross-post with someone else, so we'll see how this goes! It looks like we might be getting some snow tomorrow evening and Tuesday. It looks like everywhere around us already got snow or will soon!

QOTD: What do you want for Christmas? And world peace or a healthy family are not valid answers here. I mean, what gift would you choose? I'd like a pair of Bluetooth headphones so I can run without yanking them out and I'd like a set of Kettlebells. My guess is, I will get neither of those because my husband is never on the same wavelength. But, I truly don't care. I will buy them for myself post-Christmas and love whatever he chooses me. I can't remember what I wanted last year but he ended up buying me a Coach bag which was amazing, and a total surprise.

10 months post-op/Maintenance/133.1lbs

M1: Coffee, PP, Miralax, HC

M2: Fage 2% w/ SF Pudding Mix

M3: Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese

M4: Turkey Cutlets w/ a Veggie

M5: Yogurt w/ PB

E: I didn't end up running yesterday because of a headache so I'm not sure what I'll do today. I'm still really sore from my at home KB work out. But maybe I'll dig up another one of those on YouTube and try it out.

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Acedding27
on 12/10/17 5:56 am
VSG on 12/14/17

Good morning! I missed yesterday because it was such a busy day! My nephew and I took a walk, and at almost 4 years old he thinks a 2 mile walk is great fun! We had a Christmas concert at my school, and they did a beautiful job. African Bell Carol was my favorite; they used drums from 4 different countries!

QOTD: Well, I asked for a new blender (for obvious reasons, haha) but DW bought me one a few days ago. Its a nice, glass jar Oster with 15 different settings. Thrilled me, honestly! I made an icee last night with sugar free pineapple drink mix and it was yummy!! So, other than that, maybe a BAM! Gift card or a new computer case. I also left a Harry Potter music box in our Amazon cart as a hint, so we will see! I'm surprising her with some WonderWoman merchandise that I know she will love. We are BIG nerds.

B: premier protein caramel and decaf coffee with splenda

L: AdvantEdge dark chocolate protein shake

S: Quest vanilla protein shake with tablespoon of PBfit powder

D: 1 cup of beef broth and a half serving of a quest shake with a sugar free popsicle

4 days to go!!!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/10/17 6:53 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! It is 45 here in southern Florida (brrr...). I just came back from a walk and I definitely jogged over 1/2 mile of it (had a better idea of the distance today). Tomorrow I go home and exercise stops for a while (PS this week), but hopefully I'll get back on the exercise horse when we return in 25 days.

QOTD: So the upside of having a husband with Alzheimer's is that I always get what I want for gifts (since I buy them). The downside is that there are no surprises. He "bought" me a mermaid wine glass for here in Florida and a pair of Rothy shoes. I want a trip to Europe next September too (that is in the planning stages).

1 year, 8 months post-op, maintenance:

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese, and Canadian bacon

L: Tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: Chicken and veggies or crack slaw (finishing up leftovers before we leave tomorrow)

S: yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Ladyblu
on 12/10/17 8:12 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Good morning. Another unseasonably cold day here. Every time the heat turn on, I hear cha-ching, cha-ching... this is supposed to be the time of the year when my bill goes down!

QOTD: I'm going to answer this from a money-is-no-object perspective. I want a real vacation. Like a full 7 day get away either on a cruise or to Las Vegas. I haven't been on a vacation in over 10 years.

My husband and I both get the things we want and need as I find them on sale. I'm a true bargain shopper. I don't pay retail for ANYTHING. We upgraded our TV on Black Friday and I have every kitchen gadget my heart desires. We are both nerds as well so we are heavy on technology and smart home stuff and, again, I look for sales and discounts and snatch up stuff when it's at least 50% off. I love close-outs and clearance items. I love to buy stuff at the end of a season when they are coming out with the new models. I don't mind waiting and I get the added benefit of having many others be the guinea pigs for the item I'm buying and so I avoid the "lemons".

M1: LO Stuffed pepper and an egg

M2: Italian faro salad and smoked turkey

M3: PP caramel shake

M4: Frozen Fage, protein powder and SF pistachio pudding

M5: Turkey and pork sausage sheppards pie (I'll scrape off the potatoes) (didn't make this last night so it's back on the menu for tonight)

S: 2 cups of coconut and almond tea with H&H and a stevia packet with Hershey Cocoa Powder (this is like a nutty hot chocolate... and YUM, perfect for the cold weather). Jerky or a protein snack... depends on what of the above gets eaten

E: none today

Water and vits on track

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

mmsmom
on 12/10/17 9:23 am - Woburn, MA

winter wonderland here today

QOTD: This year thereis nothing I really want or need - how ridiculous is that? Just went on a dream vacation, just got a new coat, don't really need anything. I guess all I have asked for is perfume as mine is getting low.

B: cheerios

L: warmed up beach pizza leftover from yesterday

D: leftover lobster ravioli - probably 1, as they are dense

E: already shoveled

L/V: on track

VSG on 04/28/2014

Kristi T.
on 12/10/17 9:52 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Just when I think it can't get any darker, grayer and gloomier here...it does!

QOTD-Since my family is all over the place, gifts are usually in the form of money or gift cards. I love skin care products, especially Philosophy and Josie Maran. I will buy that for myself this year for Christmas. If money was no object, I would love to have a shiny red KitchenAide mixer.

B-plain Fage w/2tsp SF pudding mix and pumpkin seeds

L-PP shake

S-chai tea w/cream & stevia

D-Tuna salad and cottage cheese w/lemon pepper

E-walk with my dog

Have a lovely Sunday everyone!

CC C.
on 12/10/17 9:52 am

I'm finishing up the Christmas decorating today and off to a Christmas concert tonight. Looking forward to it!

QOTD: I think I'm hard to buy for because I usually just buy things I want when I think of it (ah the wonder of having no child expenses!). I would love a golden retriever puppy, but I would rather choose it myself. As a practical gift, maybe an air fryer?

B - coffee and yogurt

L - smoked pulled pork

D - crab cakes and superfood salad

S - apple, broad beans, string cheese

Gwen M.
on 12/10/17 6:13 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

Yeah.. we're the same way with things. We just buy them when we want and I feel like a lot of people in our lives are the same way. We try to gift experiences when we do gift.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

ShirlAus
on 12/10/17 11:33 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - Monday again..... Had a great weekend. I didnt go to the farm - though Hubby did. Spent the day with a friend Saturday - took her as a guest to Costco - needless to say she had a ball and spent a lot LOL. We finished with a nice lunch at a cafe - we share Thai fishcakes with slaw and it was delicious. Sunday I was cooking for my neighbours daughters 4th birthday. I made a potato salad, fruit skewers and a Lady Bug watermelon cake - which was a hit :) See pic below

QOTD: My birthday is 2 days before Christmas so I always get all of my gifts within a couple of days and its hard as I generally am more focused on making sure everyone is sorted for Christmas etc. This year my Hubby has totally spoilt me for my birthday with a stunning ring - will post a pic when I get it. Christmas we have bought each other tickets to see Robbie Williams. I have a few things for him to open on the morning as a surprise. To be honest Im just happy spending time with my family. I have asked my sons to take me to breakfast - just the two of them - as my gift is spending time with them one on one.

B: Fruit Salad and Chobani Yoghurt

S: 2 Babybel Cheese

L: Chicken, Bacon and Sour Cream Casserole

D: Quiche and Salad

Have a great evening all :)

Shirley

Acedding27
on 12/10/17 4:09 pm
VSG on 12/14/17

That's so adorable!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question