Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday 3/14/18

Erin T.
on 3/14/18 3:18 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Morning! It's a snow day here. One kid is very happy, the other is mad she gets one less day with her friends before we move.

QOTD: What type of social media poster are you? Do you share everything with everyone? Do you have subgroups you share with or do you share very little?

I don't like to share everything on Facebook. I feel it inundates my friends with updates/pictures and I know, personally, that I will 'unfollow' people who are oversharers or even unfriend them if they are constantly posting memes about politics, etc. I have some friends who have set up filter groups, which I like but haven't taken the time to do myself. I have a mish-mash of people on Facebook so I generally just share the easy-going things. I share a lot more pictures of myself/general life/WLS/plastics on Instagram because A) it's a platform designed for photos, and B) it's easy to opt in/out of seeing my stuff if you want to.

13 months post-op/Maintenance/127.8lbs

M1: Coffee, PP, Miralax, HC

M2: ****gg, (1oz) Sausage, (1oz) Cheese

M3: Going back to the same place I went yesterday with another friend so I'll have quiche again or the protein from a salad. I input quiche into MFP since it's the higher calorie option.

M4: Scallops w/ Brussel Sprouts

M5: Yogurt w/ PB

E: I'm so happy to be adding back the 'E'. I ran a mile yesterday and I'm only minorly sore today. I think I will do some light weight lifting at home again tonight and plan to get back on the treadmill tomorrow.

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/14/18 4:43 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! Everyone back home has a snow day, mostly without power where our home is, but we are just complaining about the cool air here (40's in am, 60's in afternoon). We are driving to Clearwater to see friends today, stopping for lunch and going to an aquarium along the way.

QOTD: I am more of a reader than poster on FB, though I do post pictures periodically (perhaps one every 3-4 weeks). I almost always tag DH so his friends know what he is doing as he can't figure out FB anymore (Alzheimer's).

1 year, 11.5 months post-op

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: crab probably (out to lunch at crab place)

D: fish of some sort (out to dinner)

S: ? - maybe yogurt when we get home

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

mmsmom
on 3/14/18 4:59 am, edited 3/14/18 3:21 am - Woburn, MA

Happy winter, haha. I saw on the news that my city got 17 inches of snow yesterday. It was ridiculous. Thank heavens my son plows so after plowing for about 24 hours straight, he came home and plowed out my end of the driveway. I had to shovel a little and clear my car, but I got to the office today. They are saying another storm next week - someone make it end!!!

B: toast with peanut butter

L: beef chili from caf

D: planning on a steak and salad

E: does that shoveling count - yes! and I'll attempt to walk the dog, but there are no sidewalks and I hate walking in the street

L/V: good, mistakenly ordered 2 iced coffees on the DD app this am, so I'll be wired and full of coffee today

VSG on 04/28/2014

Nknerr
on 3/14/18 8:13 am
VBG on 12/07/17

QOTD: I'm very careful what I post to social media about my family/life. (Working in Psychiatry does that to you!). I do, however, share snarky comments and memes that I know most of my friends agree with! Also, I tend to comment on any cat, dog, or other animal pic I see!

M1: 2 oz sausage, 1 slice cheeese

M2: 1 slice LF swiss and 1 oz ham roll up

M3: Grilled chicken in marinara sauce

M4: 2 oz sausage and 1/2 Power Cake

M5: L/O 1/2 Power Cake

Natalie

2/2017: 340 VSG: 12/7/2017 - 272 1/29/18: 253

yvonnef1964
on 3/14/18 8:46 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Qotd I share sometimes on Facebook but more open with my private Facebook group of friends. On instagram, I really don't put anything but I get to see what my youngest niece is up to on there since she doesn't contact me unless I reach out first. It gets tiresome to do that with most of my family.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D keto lasagna

Have a good day

CC C.
on 3/14/18 9:12 am

Good morning! I have my plastic surgery consult today. Yay! Hopefully I come away with a surgery date.

QOTD: I don't have Facebook. And most other social media accounts I have like Instagram and Twitter, I just read rather than post anything. I'm most open on OH...

B - coffee, yogurt, berries, grain free granola

L, D, S - ?? I'll be on the road to my appointment and home. My friend and I may go walk around Santa Monica to wait out the traffic and have dinner.

Jess Says Yes
on 3/14/18 9:37 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Hi all, it is chilly but sunny here today! I'll be in the prison until 8pm, but I think tomorrow's weather is a repeat so I'll get outside then :)

QOTD: I used to post to Facebook all the time. I'm a pretty transparent person, so I don't hesitate to share my thoughts and opinions, and people are always welcome to hide or unfriend me! But FB became a source of stress, so I stay away now. I love Instagram and think of it as a photo journal of my life and family that I'll be able to look back on one day.

B - Protein shake & coffee

l - crab cake and greens

d - we didn't end up having g shrimp last night, so maybe tonight.

E - walking to and from lunch is it for today since it's my 12 hour work day

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

Kristi T.
on 3/14/18 9:40 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning!

QOTD-I do have a Facebook account but no longer post. I will occasionally check out any new pictures of my brother's kids. The only social media I am active on is OH.

B-Coconut yogurt with granola

L-Vanilla PP shake

S-Chai Tea w/cream & stevia

D-Chicken salad and avocado

E-Afternoon walk with the dog

Have a wonderful day!

Lunachick
on 3/14/18 9:48 am

Hello all,

I'm still in the process of working through all of the surgery requirements but looking forward to surgery in early June if everything goes as planned. I thought I would try to start posting on these threads as I'm trying to stay accountable and lose some lbs. before surgery.

QOTD: I don't post a lot on FB especially not personal things but I do like to share pictures of my kids to keep the grandma's, grandpa's, aunts, and uncles happy. My kids are amazing!! :-)

B - Premier Protein shake and banana

S - Cheese Stick

L - Lean Cuisine Frozen meal

S - Apple

D - Doing the dinner at church tonight so likely some sort of soup. Planning to bring a veggie tray to share and will eat a bunch of veggies as well.

My goal is to not eat after dinner.

E - A walk at lunch with my co-worker - usually about 1.5 to 2 miles

Have a Great Day!!!

Erin T.
on 3/14/18 10:15 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Welcome!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Most Active