Whatcha eating Today VSGers? Monday, 3/26/2018

Gwen M.
on 3/26/18 4:46 am, edited 3/26/18 4:52 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Happy Monday! The start of another week - woo. As a birthday present to the house from myself, I decided to get a few more speaker components for the living room and I'm excited about those arriving this week! Today, however, is a day for physical therapy, grocery shopping, and school work.

QOTD: What's one responsibility you really wish you didn't have? (I'll put my answer in a comment.)

1: protein shake
2: cheese! (I've still got cheese from vacation and I need to eat it before it starts to go bad. Yum cheese.)
3: bistro steak salad (I'll sous vide + sear the steaks for this.)

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: physical therapy for feet, PT home exercises

How about you? What's happening for you this Monday?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/18 5:32 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning! I am off work today and tomorrow, so will rest the next couple of days. Will go and visit my mother in her new long term care facility. She was moved there Friday, but have not gone up there due to work. Before hand, have a yoga class at noon, so looking forward to that with a few friends!

Breakfast- Nature's Own Wheat + Protein bread with a sunny side up egg.

Coffee with a couple oz premier protein for creamer.

Mid Morning Snack- Chobani plain, Greek yogurt with PB2

Lunch- Quest Birthday Cake bar since I'll be out around lunch time and don't want to stop and eat out

Afternoon Snack- Deli ham with whipped, Greek cream cheese

Dinner - Broiled scallops

Totals - 742 calories, 50 carbs, 98g protein

Getting my new vitamins today, have been doubling up on my normal ones for the last few, but looking forward to getting the proper ones started.

mmsmom
on 3/26/18 5:48 am - Woburn, MA

My contractor is schedule to come demolish my kitchen and bath starting this week. The next few weeks should be challenging without a kitchen. I'm hoping it warms up enough to grill during this time. I've packed everything into bins (with clear bottoms). Also, I want to lose 10 lbs and get back to my smallest clothes before summer so I'm trying "keto" diet. My biggest challenge with this is that I love skim milk in my tea.

QOTD: I guess the fact that I have to work now. When the kids were young, my job was extra income and I could be flexible with my hours and work part time - at one point 12 hours a week at night. I loved it. However, a few years ago my husband had some spine surgery and complications and he cannot work any more. I have to work for $ and health insurance. Also, at this same time my job moved 45 miles away. If I were to look for a new job, I probably would have to go into Boston, which would take just as long and cost a ridiculous amount to park. So, hi ho, hi ho, off to work I go.

Tea (black)

B: scrambled egg with cheddar, got bacon but it tasted really salty - so only a bite or two

iced coffee with cream

L: salad with boiled egg, grilled chicken (from the caf), italian dressing

D: not sure yet, maybe a piece of salmon if I can find the motivation to stop on the way home. Usually I just want to get home. If I don't stop, maybe more chicken

E: walk

L/V: probably will be fine

VSG on 04/28/2014

Gwen M.
on 3/26/18 5:53 am
VSG on 03/13/14

QOTD: Sometimes I wish I didn't have the responsibility of living with other people. (I really enjoyed my week of living alone, can you tell?) Ultimately I know what it would get old after a month or two and that I don't actually want to live alone but... sometimes it would be nice.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Acedding27
on 3/26/18 8:04 am
VSG on 12/14/17

Good morning! I'm looking forward to getting off work today and seeing my therapist. It's causing me some stress, since I'm a little behind on my bill there, but I'm trying to think positively.

QOTD: I suppose it would be working. I've worked full-time since I was 15, and I've had two jobs since I was 18. I traded Pizza Hut and Circle K for Teaching and Circle K when I graduated college, but sometimes I feel just so...tired. During the summer, it's not so bad. I work 3 days a week at Circle K and have 4 off. I just LOVE that feeling of the day belonging to ME. I can putter around the house, work on projects, clean, lay in bed, shower slowly, take my nephews to the park, etc. Sometimes, I wish I could have a year off work but I doubt that will ever happen. If we can afford it, I may finally quit Circle K this year so that I can have weekends off during the school year. I feel that this may help my quality of life.

M1: low sugar cinnamon oatmeal

M2: steamer bowl at work (chicken and veggies)

M3: Greek Yogurt or a latte

M4: Chicken and broccoli

Amanda 12/2016 HW: 393 11/2017 Consult: 378 12/2018 SW: 350

2/2018: 309 3/6/2018: Broke a barrier! 297 4/2018: 286 5/2018: 279

Pre-op: -28 M1: -25 M2: -16 M3: -12 M4: -11 M5: -7

Short-term Goal: 250 by August 15th!

yvonnef1964
on 3/26/18 8:38 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Been to the laundromat already. At least the sun is shining today.

Qotd wish I had someone to be responsible for me instead of me by myself.

B egg mcmuffin

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D pork chop and kale salad

Have a good day

CC C.
on 3/26/18 9:14 am

Good morning!

QOTD: I could use a keeper who does all the grown up stuff I don't want to do. I've been dragging my feet on getting my taxes done because my current tax people have made mistakes the last 3 years. Not major ones, but they seem to create problems in the following year because they aren't fixed right in the current year. I need a new tax person. And I haven't wanted to take care of it and now I probably will have to file an extension.

B - coffee, yogurt, berries, grain free granola

L - real good pizza

D - mocha rubbed pot roast, broccoli

S - ??

Lunachick
on 3/26/18 9:19 am

Hello All,

B - veggie and sausage omelet with cheese

L - Grilled Chicken and Veggies

S - Fruit

D - Spaghetti sauce and veggies - noodles for the fam!!

Trying to not eat anything after dinner but, if I need something, it will be an apple.

E - 55 minute Body Step Class in the early a.m. and helping with my daughter's volleyball practice this evening for 90 minutes.

Have a great day!!

Kays
on 3/26/18 9:52 am
VSG on 12/18/17

Hello all- one responsibility I really wish didn't have would have to be my daughters dog. She's only 8 so it's really my dog! She's a only child and has been asking for a dog for years. He's a good dog I just wish some one else was responsible for him. Some days after getting off work, cooking for her, taking care of the dog- finishing up work I didn't get to at work! It can be a little much. I am encouraging her to be more responsible for her dog these days so hopefully this will help!

M1: premier protein 1/2

M2: 2oz turkey breast and string cheese

M3: meatloaf w/ no ketchup -1/4 cup

S1: premier protein 1/2

S2:?

Jess Says Yes
on 3/26/18 10:59 am, edited 3/26/18 3:59 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Hi everyone! My morning started off hectic, but I'm trying to take a breath and reset for my afternoon and evening group therapy sessions. My evening session is my closing session with this group, so it's more of a celebration. They've been a great group, I'll miss them!

QOTD: Cleaning & laundry! I love my job(s), love caring for my kids, and all that comes with it, but I tend to let clutter overtake my house and I wi**** could just stay magically clean!

b - Protein shake

l - Protein shake (this morning was hectic so I took a cop out and threw a shake in my lunch bag)

d - shrimp & peas

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views