Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday, 6/9/2018

CC C.
on 6/9/18 8:19 pm

Oh Yvonne, I'm so sorry and hope he pulls through.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/10/18 10:32 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

So sorry about your friend's nephew. I hope he makes it.

Congratulations on the job!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

mmsmom
on 6/9/18 12:14 pm - Woburn, MA

I'm so sorry, Yvonne - I hope he survives and gets help.

I don't think mosquitos love me too much - last weekend my husband was a feast, but I wasn't. I also hate humidity - and once the dewpoint goes over 60, I'm dunzo.

B: watermelon

L: bought a ton of fruit today and nibbled on all of it while cutting it and putting it away ...

D: prime rib

E: went to the outlet mall - lots of steps, a new dress and a new shirt, lol

VSG on 04/28/2014

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/18 1:51 pm, edited 6/9/18 6:58 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning friends, or afternoon I guess. Whatever it is! I just got up and am eating my breakfast. Nights are going better than I thought. I guess I assumed I would be a zombie and just tired and falling asleep. The girl who is also training at the same time as me is definitely that though. Every time I see her I can't believe she is on her feet and she's always nodding off! I feel bad for her, but like me she came from a regular 12 hour days position, I guess it can really throw things off.

So far, I am very happy I made the move from my nursing home to the hospital. Physically it is so much less of a toll on my body. I'm working in Ortho/Neuro/Trauma, so we kind of get to see a whole array of things, which is pretty neat.

Here were last night's meals, already consumed!

edit: I forgot the QOTD: They do love me, and I hate them. I wish they would stop stalking me. For temperature, high heat doesn't bother me, but when it's humid I get sick fairly fast and normally I can tell when I go outside if it's a bad day to work, or not. Embarrassingly at this moment my groin and under my stomach skin sweat the most. Hopefully it will be gone before the year is up though!

seattledeb
on 6/10/18 4:21 am

Night shift in the hospital is fun. I hope you enjoy your new job.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 76 views