Is there anyone body out there?

Misty F.
on 2/22/04 11:45 am - New Market (Huntsville), AL
I have been really disapointed. WHERE IS EVERYONE??? If there is anyone out there who actually comes to this post on a regular basis I would come more often also. I have a question. It might take a few weeks or months to get it answered but hopefully not! I have been doing weight training for a little over a month now. My personal trainer says I need to build muscle more then loose the fat. I am post op 10 months and my BMI is at 19%. But when I had my body composition done, there wasn't any muscle tone. So my trainer said work out with the weights and don't really do much cardio until you can get some muscle on you. Well I now have muscle. I have a point. Really I do! I recently started walking on the treadmill. But for some reason my feet are trying to go numb or they burn or they will also tingle. What's going on with that? Thanks for any answers. Misty
B4real
on 2/28/04 9:45 pm - NJ
Congrats on your success, With what you are saying I would go to a doctor for my answers. any numbness and tingling should be looked into. it may be a sign of a problem, that can be fixed before it get worse. sorry I couldn't solve your problem. also to get more people on this board we have to invite them over, it will then build to be a supporting family. take care hon. **Hugs**
PrettyKitty
on 3/16/04 10:03 pm - Detroit, MI
Hello Misty...I am out here and "NEW" to the board so I will be visiting here everyday to tell about my WALKING ADVENTURES and progress. Nice to know that you a here too Alicia
Most Active