Question about treadmills...

Michael J.
on 7/5/04 7:55 am - Oakland, CA
I'm having open RNY on 7/19. One thing I'm thinking about is how to increase exercise after surgery. I'm thinking about getting a treadmill... it would need to be a folding model, because I haven't got all that much space... and it would need to be able to hold me. Right now, pre-op, I'm over over 350# now... Does anyone have a recommendation on a good treadmill that fits that bill... Thanks much... Michael
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/04 9:43 am
Sorry, I am no help Micheal, I hate using treadmills I get dizzy when I am on them. Diamond
Taylor R.
on 2/23/05 11:43 am
Michael~ Most models only go up to 250 pounds. I just got one ~ Proform. I love it! (I'm under 250) I say buy one and get the coverage for work and parts.... Sears. Best of luck! Jen
SeaSong1010
on 4/16/05 8:39 am - Ocean County, NJ
Got a NordicTrac from Sears with the service agreement...VERY helpful..have needed to use the service agreement 3 times in 5 years but I am glad I had it! I use the treadmill all the time while watching TV...I even made an exercise video so to speak...all my favorite videos (fast paced) back to back for 1 hour...makes my little legs keep moving to the beat! Good luck! Ocean Magik
Most Active