Anyone interested in volunteering?

Sherri O.
on 5/15/03 12:01 pm - Jonesborough, TN
Hi there! This is a call for all those people who like to do web related things, like make web pages and graphics. We have several openings on our volunteer teams if you would be interested and we just have a ball!! If you are interested in joining a winning team, just shoot me an email or email [email protected] We look forward to working with you!!!
Moma V.
on 5/15/03 1:25 pm - Frogtown, OH
Ya already got me! I absolutely LOVE doing profiles for the people on OH.com.!!
Sharon Neva
on 5/15/03 4:41 pm - SD
I am on the html team and I must tell you that it is just the BEST.... Shannon and Sherri are the greatest. They are patient and supportive and very helpful. The entire team is friendly and great team to work with. If you don't know html, but would like to learn- there are many tutorial web sites that you can go to and learn the basics- I learned just by buying an html book at the local book store.... and I'd be happy to work with you to teach you. Sharon- html team trainer
Dianne J.
on 1/10/04 10:12 am - Somewhere near the 10 freeway, CA
I have some experience with web design. I am interested in volunteering because it would be the perfect project I need to keep myself busy while I am waiting for my revision surgery approval.
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/05 3:21 pm - Middletown, CT
RNY on 11/28/05 with
I would love to volunteer. I have had 6 years of web development experience..both on the job and as a way to make extra money....just let me know..I would love to help. Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Web Counters
Penny P. · 0 replies · 332 views
graphics
webdz9r S. · 1 replies · 271 views
Picture Help
Kiwi Drop · 3 replies · 329 views