Accountability - Wednesday

Not the Same Dawn
on 5/25/11 12:36 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Oh my heavens. I had a rude awakening at 4 am..and then an argument with dh after that..I think I pulled it all together, I did apologize to my hubby for yelling at him that early..At least I'm awake and ready for the trouble of the day!

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 batch protein waffles, 1 cup papaya 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup and butter buds

6:30 am double espresso latte, plain soy milk and splenda

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Vanilla Caramel Chai

8:00 am 1 oz monterey jack cheese, 1 pc turkey ham deli meat

9:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Squeeze

10:00 am 1 medium apple, raw

10:30 am 24 oz drink mix no ice, GV Peach Tea

12:00 pm 12 oz decaf w/ half n half

12:45 pm left overs: 5 oz turkey burger patty, 1/2 (about) serving of the creamy chicken crockpot, 2 cups cooked cabbage

1:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Crystal Light Energy Wild Strawberry (Caffeinated, 120 mg)

3:00 pm the rest of my lunch of left overs..

3:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, LIpton Mandarin & Mango Tea (this has 24 mg of caffeine! wow)

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Orange

6:00 pm 1/4 lb cheese burger with tomatoes, lettuce and bacon..yum. I've been craving a BLT today!

7:30 pm 1 oz honey roasted peanuts...should NOT have eaten these. I'm nauseous now..oh well, I'll get over it soon enough.

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1733
Fat: 95.0
carbs: 100.8
Protein: 133.7

Well, the ratio of numbers is good..the protein number is really good..I'm still feeling nauseated so I'm going to go put my head down..blah..I hate when I do that..my mind thinks I need more than I really do..

How did you do? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 5/25/11 2:06 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
What a way to start the day;yuck. Sounds like it got better until the nuts anyway! I did fair I think.
0800-oatmeal w splenda boiled egg 1 veggie sausage
1000-30 cal phyllo cinnamon sugar crisp things-4 of them
1230-ww entree
1430-apple 1 T peanut butter
1630-string cheese
2030-2 slices chicken bacon artichoke delite thin crus pizza from Papa Murphy's
2130-ww strawberry bar
all my water and such and an hour on the treadmill; just walking. It was so hot in there I know I would of been nauseated if I ran, I cannot take the heat anymore lately. It was onlyy 55 outside, I have no idea why the gym was so stinking hot.
Mary
Not the Same Dawn
on 5/26/11 2:09 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
The air went out on the bunker where we keep our network servers over last weekend and fried some equipment..so we aren't the only ones who can't take the heat!  When they opened the door Monday morning it was 125 in that bunker! No phones, no internet, no computers...it was horrible and apparently it took out some fans so the whole thing will be limping along until this weekend when they MIGHT be able to find replacement parts..yikes!

You did great..and all that exercise..I'm totally jealous. I walked maybe a mile this morning because there's nothing to do at my desk so I might as well deliver the mail!

Keep up the good work. See ya.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics