Accountability - Thursday

Not the Same Dawn
on 5/26/11 12:23 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
What a beautiful day this is turning out to be. Last night I had too many honey roasted peanuts and got pretty darn nauseated..today, I feel much better. Hopefully, I don't make that mistake again! I walked a bunch today..that's the one redeeming thing I can say about today..That and I should stay away from sausage..not enough protein in that at all!

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 batch protein waffles, 1 cup papaya 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup and butter buds

6:30 am double espresso latte, plain soy milk and splenda

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Passion Fruit Strawberry

9:00 am 1 oz monterey jack cheese, 1 pc turkey ham deli meat

9:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Orange

10:30 am 3.5 oz beef polish sausage, 1 cup baby carrots, 1 cup green cabbage cooked

11:20 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Strawberry

12:00 pm 12 oz decaf with half n half

1:00 pm 1 medium orange

1:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Dragon Fruit Caffeinated

3:10 pm 1 hard boiled egg

3:45 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Lipton Green Tea, Cherry Blossom

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Strawberry

6:00 pm 1/3 lb burger with cheese, tomato and bacon (left over want of that BLT, I guess!) with mayo

7:20 pm 1 medium apple, microwaved with a bit of splenda blend and a sf short bread cookie

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1820
Fat: 103.2
Carbs: 135.3
Protein: 104.2

Well, that wasn't so great..but tomorrow is another day. Truthfully with the computer system at work down this whole week, I've been SO bored..not a thing to do to accomplish anything but  tomorrow looks like it might be better. With the weekend off and LONG I can't go wrong with tomorrow, can I? We'll see!

How did you do?
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 5/26/11 3:33 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
I walk around work when I need to clear my mind. It is a big sprawling hospital and we have tunnels underneath the old part of the building. 2 laps is a mile.I had a crazy day and my eating was a bit crazy.
0600-protein drink
0800-ww eng muf, egg beater, mozarella and veggie sausage
1000-apple
1200-lc chicken ceasar wrap
1600-6 inch wheat turkey and swiss w lots of veggies
1800-5 small pitted plums and 14 almonds
2130-ww entree- I was starving!
2230-ww strawberry bar
all my water and such but no exercise. I was at work by 6 today so I could leave early to chaperone my daughters tap class at the dress rehersal. It ran long and we did not get out until 8 PM; we were there for nearly 5 hours! 
Hope they get the parts to get your server up; 125 is stinking hot. It has been over 110 in Kuwait where my husband is at, I would never make it! I have a crazy weekend ahead of me, I plan on making the best choices I can and have been trying to plan ahead a bit.
Mary 
Most Active
Recent Topics