Started my 5 day pouch test and struggling

Alisa.MN.RNY
on 6/1/11 1:40 am - WI
All I can say is that the first month post op, I wondered what on earth I had done to myself!  I had no energry, could not eat anything other than chicken broth, had nobody to look after me and felt so horrific, words can't describe.
 After that first month, I slowwwwwly started eating.  My goal was to be able to shop in the normal sized section.  The first year I dropped virtually a size a month.  I sorta blew by the goal of a 14 and sit here proudly and HEALTHILY at 5'9" and a size 1, no that is not a typo, a size 1!  I didn't even know they made clothes for adults that small.
 Now my "biggest" issue is finding jeans long enough and I have to wear juniors because misses are too big at the waist.  Just wait it out, time will take care of your healing body.  I wish you the best of luck!
ktmsharpe
on 6/3/11 4:54 am - Leominster, MA
Well, after 5-1/2 years I have decided to come back to this website because I have gained back 70lbs (I know why and how I gained it back).  Now I want it GONE!!!  I am so ashamed of myself by putting the weight back on.  I'm glad I came back here though because I needed this kick in the butt and will be starting the 5 day pouch test soon.
mendys
on 6/19/11 2:10 pm - Bismarck, IL
Did you complete the 5 day pouch test? I have gained back almost 50 pounds and I am starting it tomorrow. Really nervous...
stamegg1
on 6/16/11 3:56 am - NJ
so what is this pouch test suppsoed to do....?  Get you back on track...get your tummy back into shape or kick start weight loss?  I've been doing protein shakes and liquids for 3 days..still feel icky

ohlordyp
on 2/3/12 11:54 pm - AZ
 I am only a little over 2 months out and wondering how often you should do the 5 day pouch test?
Priscilla     
Most Active
Recent Topics